[Guide]How to scam dumb ppl with e-mail.

Well this is a new strategy to scam. With hotmail, u can make a new account with any prefix u want. For example i created an e-mail ExTrEmEDwarf@admin.com. With this way, u can scam newb ppl with e-mail, since every server admin have his own mail. for example ExTrEmEDwarf@myserver.com. U can easily create an account with name admin@myserver.com or another's gm name like this. (myserver is a template, u can change it to whatever u want.) Also, u can use msn with this since the 95% of internet users have one.

Click Me!

Also you can send them fishing sites at their mails...And tell them that this is the new forum mpla mpla an server's account's connected with forum... :S

one noob is gonna fall into the trap...good job extreme

How is this an exploit anyway? You dont use any tools or tricks to make it.

+1

Any wayz, the guy must be really dumb to fall into that xD

i noticed this when i made my own mail server rofl... in emails all you have to add is ip address and its optional lol? from which email it came, but your problems are... hotmail and better providers like it.. check if the domain is registered and belongs to an ip with a mail server so... you might get it listed as junk or blocked your msg in the first place..