[Gracia Final L2J] LII Kingdom - NEW BEGININGS - NEW PLAYER REWARDS!

Ziggo

Sorry got a bit excited.  :D Delete one of them if you wish, will make sure not to do it again. :P

Its all good bro :)

Anyway has anyone from MXC joined lately? would like to know what you think its always good to get feedback thanks

damn... why so big max enchant :( ?

Everyone says thats strange... But alot of the pvp servers ive played have had large max enchants like that so its pretty normal atleast for me... Also its more of a challenge :)

great server ! joinning but! the enchants =/ ... i have no problem with rates but the max a lil bit too high +20 would be sweet =) anyways logging now :P

Ahhh we will not be lowering it because of the crystal scrolls being 95% its pretty easy to get to +30 on everything :)

Trust me its not that hard just got to participate in events and such

Here's some screenshots our GM made today while running events. I know there aren't alot of people in the events, but it was on a weekday in the middle of the day. Just posting these to show people that we have an active GM team. :)

shot00001xr.jpg

shot00003g.jpg

shot00005zm.jpg

Join Today! www.l2kingdom.com

Sorry For the Double, thought the post deserved a bump.

First Post Updated with new Information and Images.

NEW EVENT:

--------------------------------------

NEW PLAYER REWARD EVENT

--------------------------------------

For new players that bring at least 2 Friends (From Different Accounts and IP Addresses) you can ask for a reward of 100 Glittering Medals from one of the LIIK Staff. In LIIK Glittering Medals are only obtainable from Events. With Glittering Medals you can buy crystal scrolls, which have an enchant rate of 95%, and many other special items. We hope this event creates incentive for new players to join! Hope to See you ingame!

Thanks!

That's because on weekdays 9pm your time is around 2/4pm and either everyone is still working or at school, it's a shame you didn't join earlier on this month we had a lot more players, now it seems to have gone down. If people keep giving this server a chance it will become something big, i've always thought this server had potential and I still believe that now.

Another Donation server. :D  HOW THE HELL WE CAN PVP.. IN THIS FAKING SERVER WITH POWERFULL DONATION?  this is balanced donation as you say in site? hahhaaha.. GL with your L2donate x750