[Gracia Final L2J] LII Kingdom - NEW BEGININGS - NEW PLAYER REWARDS!

Ziggo

Some donated item prices ,in my opinion should change.

E.G.

1# Skill Enchants:

* +15 Skill : 10 Euros  

This is going to make some donators a bit OP for just 10 euros considering that a debuff plays a huge roll in pve,pvp and with that enchantment it's chances will be so boosted that it may land most of the times such a skill is casted.

2#Clan lvl10, Max Clan Skills,200k Rep Points: 25 Euros

25 Euros are earned in maybe 1h-2h of work but a clan lvl 10 with full clan skills and that much reputation may needs years.

There are more examples ,but I am sure you will bring balance to the list D:

Well the skills +15 is for only 1 skill, not every skill you have, so if I wanted to buy a +15 on every skill it would actually be really expensive. :P

Also the clan stuff I will agree with you there ill increase it to 50 euros. Is that more balanced you think?

P.S. I am loving all the suggestions people are giving. Really appreciate the help.

Well I'd like to say that server is mixture of ex-l2refused and l2inc . L2refused was sweet untill nitrozik gave up and left to l2inc admins to do their best but I personally think l2inc failed and since I can talk from personal expirience of those 2 server where I spent quite a lot of time playing them LII Kingdom is new wave of those 2 servers and since I started to play there after long break I'll say like that : SERVER IS AMAZING , Great GMs , Great gameplay , great features and website is awesome .

I clap to admin/owner/dev for sucha good work.

Keep it on.

Well I'd like to say that server is mixture of ex-l2refused and l2inc . L2refused was sweet untill nitrozik gave up and left to l2inc admins to do their best but I personally think l2inc failed and since I can talk from personal expirience of those 2 server where I spent quite a lot of time playing them LII Kingdom is new wave of those 2 servers and since I started to play there after long break I'll say like that : SERVER IS AMAZING , Great GMs , Great gameplay , great features and website is awesome .

I clap to admin/owner/dev for sucha good work.

Keep it on.

Thank you For your kind words. We will get into Hopzone soon and its going to be amazing! :)

Many updates over the past weekend:

8/14/09

* Fixed party exp bug

* Added missing jewels to shop

* Minor server side fixes

* Small shop fixes

* Barakiel fix (requires restart)

8/15/09

* Fixed farm zone mob agro

* Changed some raid respawns

* Changed some mob respawns

* Fixed problem with missing mobs

* Enabled TvT (every 2 hours)

* Fixed clan/alliance problems

8/16/09

* Fixed SOE from raidbosses

* Fixed Icarus & Vesper SA's

* Removed PvP Weapons due to an exploit

* Set some buffs to 8 hours

* Magic Flute set to have 8 schemes (1 per sub + base)

* Improved fix to SA's

* Skill tweaks

I started to play here yesterday i liked the server and started to call all my clan ppl from other server to come play in this on (+/- 15 to 20 active ppl all in TS) but today i saw (server started 3 days ago) events giving out BAIUMS +18 and other RB jewels almost max enchanted (max is +30) the enchant rate is 75% with blessed and gms are offering RB JEWELS +18 and WEAPONS+++ lol no corruption.. but offering items makes playing this server just idiotic since me who cant play 24/7 l2 and im from europe its hard to get any gm online since they are from USA. Anyway or gms give a rb from to high enchanted weapon jewels etc (and wipe RB jewels like baium/valakas/anthars etc who is needed a clan to kill) or else have fun with this server, anway i go reply about this server and giving my opinion in maxcheaters and other votes channel (i liked the server much but then i saw some stupid stuff going on, GL gms)

provel.jpg

width=1024 height=640http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7061/prove2.jpg[/img]

who wants to join a server where after 2 days gms give out baium +18 and zaken +20 in a hide and seek event

I will admit that there was an event where a +18 Baium Ring was handed out. Although, your claim of corruption within our server staff are a falsification of what truely happened. If a player rightfully won the ring in an event it is not considered corruption (the dialog between the players in the above images clearly state the ring being won through an event) even though it may be a little op to be offering +18 gear on the 3rd day. However that +18 ring has since been broken. The player that it was given to got the ring to +21 and failed on 21 to 22. We have since canceled all events where +'d items are being offered as a reward. I take the blame for not specifying the types of events my GM's can run. Instead we have begun to offer blessed enchants and other assorted items as rewards.

Sorry for the confusion  ;)

Ziggo

Really I dunno why people join to server then they start QQ about corruption and all those sh*ts which is bad reputation for server and owner/GMs. If you would be more careful noone gave or wrote down rules about events and what prize they can give . So I'd say those two prizes were as EPIC OPEN Hide and seek event to celebrate opening server by giving awesome prizes out ( cheap , easy way ) to obtain it. But no unfurtonally there are some people who have to QQ about it and blame GMs on forum for corruption etc...

Anyhow each server has a startup problems which will get fixed and I'm satisfied with their work and I don't QQ about it ... So people please join and help GMs to fix problems so we could make better enviorement for us players which will make with our ( player ) suggestion server more interested for other players and GMs will listen us. After all they lead democratic community player = GOLD , lets listen 'em . And I'm sure they will fix all problems and change some rules and write them down so you QQers won't QQ anymore about corruption or w.e ...

Server is still in freshman waters and still will be... So join us and lets Peeeveepeeee !

I dont know if this guys are retard?? must i explain the same here too.. lol if u can read i said : "lol no corruption.. but offering items makes playing this server just idiotic" what u dont understand under NO CORRUPTION, what i said is that there wasnt corruption but a give out to the same person a zaken +20 and a baium +18 (the person who has it told me he did DUAL BOX to have it) oh and instead of admiting the error, what "dudek" did was delete my topic so that no1 could know about it, LOL what a EPIC fail, if u arent corrupt and if that all was legal what was the problem to let the community know what u DID??? maybe u thought that it would give bad image or show that this is a LOL server where some kids want to have fun and after some time its closed? that was the impression the server did to me

I dont know if this guys are retard??

Good english in that sentence (/Sarcasm), kind of ironic how u call me a retard but u cant write a simple sentence.

must i explain the same here too.. lol if u can read i said : "lol no corruption.. but offering items makes playing this server just idiotic" what u dont understand under NO CORRUPTION, what i said is that there wasnt corruption but a give out to the same person a zaken +20 and a baium +18 (the person who has it told me he did DUAL BOX to have it) oh and instead of admiting the error, what "dudek" did was delete my topic so that no1 could know about it, LOL what a EPIC fail, if u arent corrupt and if that all was legal what was the problem to let the community know what u DID???

How many commas did you use throughout that one sentence? Good english yet again.

/Sarcasm

In my above post i explained what happened and apologized yet you continue to say "OOOO HE IS RETARD, HE NO NOW WHAT CORUPT MENS!". Just Drop it. People understand what happened why do you continue to drag it on? The problem was solved its done.

Wow thats a great behavior for an admin towards what could have been players on his server.

I was quoting snipershadow. Sorry i didnt quote it.

Edited above post.  ;)