[Gracia Final L2J] LII Kingdom - NEW BEGININGS - NEW PLAYER REWARDS!

Ziggo

Because if one server have corrupted GM's Then bb server,Most of the people where seen corrupted GM's are saying bye bye... :S.

Anyway... I will try to support you :)

That is why we have taken extra care in making sure that there will be no corruption.

Thanks Again!

Well website awesome :) I think so this is THAT srv where i will stay :) What i was looking for age's ... ;)

Now im gonna put the server site at my MSN To bring more ppl :)

Ziggo if u can make max 25 or chance 80-85 because now enchant a little boring =/ I dont think so ppl like encahnt all staffto +30 and with this chance lol :)

Anyway i join it ^^

See you ingame Brzoza

Edit: i reinstall gracia final and im not l2.exe i must make update ??? :P

the only part that i dont like is the max (+30) that is a starwars and not l2 i am not flamming i just saying what i rly think.if it possible decrease to +15 or 20 to remind more l2.

Gl with your server ziggo

the only part that i dont like is the max (+30) that is a starwars and not l2 i am not flamming i just saying what i rly think.if it possible decrease to +15 or 20 to remind more l2.

Gl with your server ziggo

I set it at +30 to make it so that people who got +30 weapons would own. The max someone can donate for is +25 so you wont see many +30 weapons or armor ingame. Just like in retail how their is only like a few +16 Weapons in the entire game. Thats the logic behind my thinking.

Well website awesome :) I think so this is THAT srv where i will stay :) What i was looking for age's ... ;)

Now im gonna put the server site at my MSN To bring more ppl :)

Ziggo if u can make max 25 or chance 80-85 because now enchant a little boring =/ I dont think so ppl like encahnt all staffto +30 and with this chance lol :)

Anyway i join it ^^

See you ingame Brzoza

Edit: i reinstall gracia final and im not l2.exe i must make update ??? :P

Thank you for the complement most likely wont be changing the enchant rate or the max, but that you for the suggestion.  ;)

deffinitelly a good server. I like the point that u said about the donation +1 for u. Enyway i cant find the patch :/

[EDIT] i would really like to test the server. Can enyone update the patch for me?

[EDIT2] ok i found it in forum, but u should add it at the page "how to connect" or smthg :)

ye but this is suposed to be pvp server not retail :/ i think u should add at least 2nd job buffs

Well thats your opinion. Not everyone wants to play a server where the buffer has every buff in the game. Lineage 2 is about community and by making players ask players for buffs or create buffers it strengthens the server's community and the economy.

Some donated item prices ,in my opinion should change.

E.G.

1# Skill Enchants:

* +15 Skill : 10 Euros 

This is going to make some donators a bit OP for just 10 euros considering that a debuff plays a huge roll in pve,pvp and with that enchantment it's chances will be so boosted that it may land most of the times such a skill is casted.

2#Clan lvl10, Max Clan Skills,200k Rep Points: 25 Euros

25 Euros are earned in maybe 1h-2h of work but a clan lvl 10 with full clan skills and that much reputation may needs years.

There are more examples ,but I am sure you will bring balance to the list D: