Byez from me

TheMentaL

yeh Good Bye Bro i sited down too and thinked everything i passed on this forum and i see my way of leaving up ahead too . bah i will add u on msn to talk ;).

yeh Good Bye Bro i sited down too and thinked everything i passed on this forum and i see my way of leaving up ahead too . bah i will add u on msn to talk ;).

+1 You (TheMentaL) , Noble and NS kept the forum balanced. Thank god Noble remains in the team.

thanks a lot ppl :) im happy to see you all here just posting bye thats really good :)

glad to met you all

glad to meet u too bro . add u on msn :)

+1 You (TheMentaL) , Noble and NS kept the forum balanced. Thank god Noble remains in the team.

You just said the people I think that DESERVE to be in the staff list.

Anyway, what's wrong with you people..Why you are leaving? :(

well i know many places that i'll find TheMentaL..but its sad ppl to leave forum because of some demotes/promotes..this will happen again and again

You just said the people I think that DESERVE to be in the staff list.

Anyway, what's wrong with you people..Why you are leaving? :(

its not my fault :) i was inactive as i see on the logs ... so i had to be demoted .. i suppose thats fair for new ppl in here but i get used as global mod here and i can really stay as a member or something lower in here :) and i think i helped here as much as i could so as my demote shows its time for new ppl :)

thanks a lot ppl :) im happy to see you all here just posting bye thats really good :)

glad to met you all

Respect to the veterans of this site, that's all...

BB... TheMental

[Gr]

Sakouliiiii pisteuw na katalaves to la8os s... gt vgikes ;P K sta elega apo msn prin kairo.

tCp dn xanomaste sinergati xD Msn... thnx g0d..

ante.. re... =X t ' leme ;P

BB... TheMental

[Gr]

Sakouliiiii pisteuw na katalaves to la8os s... gt vgikes ;P K sta elega apo msn prin kairo.

tCp dn xanomaste sinergati xD Msn... thnx g0d..

ante.. re... =X t ' leme ;P

Smth smells bad or it's just my imagination...BTW we will miss you TheMentaL..I am really sad that people like u and NS left the forum..Ofc i added and i am looking forward to see u online.Anyway leaving the forum 'coz of a demote is lame...However i am not sure if i would not do the same thing so i don't blame you..And just to know i am really impressed about what you wrote before:

i suppose thats fair for new ppl in here

That exactly shows what kind of person u are...And i think that you are a guy that many guyz told me bad thingz...Good that i didn't give a sh*t...See u on msn mate...We will talk further there ;)

TheMentaL is not in our team anymore and that's why you want to leave forum too? -_- It's childish, isn't it? Well, TheMentaL made a lot of things in mxc, helped a lot but as we all saw he wasn't active. This forum wants some moderators who will be active and helpful. And btw, NobLe won't loose his position and you know why? Because he is active! He is helpful! He deserves it. That's why NS, TheMentaL, Koyfo, SouKSou are not GL.MOD anymore.

Anyway, I didn't want to destroy your last topic bro. You know that I'll be online on msn for everything you want ;) Bye Bye from me too.