L2J Server Attacker

well i dont know i saw in the video that it sends the packets but its already sent 130 k packets to the server i am trying to make lag/off and nothing not even little lag lol so i dont know what to say but still thx for sharing it ....

to make this you only need a terminal it's just a tcp/udp flooder , i can make this using the cmd of xp theoritically.

google udp flooder funny lineage protocol is based most on tcp connections.

anyways if anyone has a l2Jserver already running , has configured it correctly so i can connect to it and it is for testing purposes , i am offered to find the exploits available to actually gain control over the server and to any server until it gets patched , i'm really furstrated i spent the whole day trying to crack a mysql but the server i want to hack is owned by an IT company and he has secured it well the only thing left is to try a bruteforcer like hydra .. but i think that there are payloads that can be landed on the victim machine. If only an early version of XAMPP was used..

THIS COMPLETELY SUCKS BIGTIME IM GONNA CRACK A NOOB BOX NOW !just kidding..

to make this you only need a terminal it's just a tcp/udp flooder , i can make this using the cmd of xp theoritically.

google udp flooder funny lineage protocol is based most on tcp connections.

anyways if anyone has a l2Jserver already running , has configured it correctly so i can connect to it and it is for testing purposes , i am offered to find the exploits available to actually gain control over the server and to any server until it gets patched , i'm really furstrated i spent the whole day trying to crack a mysql but the server i want to hack is owned by an IT company and he has secured it well the only thing left is to try a bruteforcer like hydra .. but i think that there are payloads that can be landed on the victim machine. If only an early version of XAMPP was used..

THIS COMPLETELY SUCKS BIGTIME IM GONNA CRACK A NOOB BOX NOW !just kidding..

Im gonna have to agree :( this does not work anymore and is an old method like POD or maybe it is POD.

POD = Ping of Death.

PS: Servers now have flood protection for packets from hlapex and phx to network flooding attacks.

1st way i thought was with "zombie computers" this method always works but requires a lot of planning like distributing the trojan e.t.c.

else is with malformed headers e.t.c. and requires network architecture knowledge..

i remember darkmindz.com had a nice flooder that was written in php language , is this one is in vb ?

who will let me test his l2server ? i will report to him the vulnerabilities and not actually hack it..

last server i tried to exploit was using xampp but was ubersecured

has anyone tried using wireshark instead of l2phx? i would test it myself but i can't run lineage when im on linux :P

bruteforce is sloooooooow!

I have tried wireshark with no luck :/ , anyway wireshark is like general software and its not as specialized as phx is.

PS: The packets you get from wireshark are many and you have to identify the ones for l2.

Awesom staff thx for it =]

Have you even tried it???