L2J Server Attacker

you could run vmware and run lineage and then select from wireshark connector list the vmware adapter..so the only connection will be from lineage and i don't think l2phx is sniffing every single packet , wireshark has many filters that you can use...i'm gonna hacktest a random server and post a video here! :P

you could run vmware and run lineage and then select from wireshark connector list the vmware adapter..so the only connection will be from lineage and i don't think l2phx is sniffing every single packet , wireshark has many filters that you can use...i'm gonna hacktest a random server and post a video here! :P

WireShark would not decrypt/encrypt the lineage2 packets so the server would not understand it if you send packets back that encrypted already by the server

very nC share man.. you really deserve to be an uploader ;)

I loved Gold Member and now I'm changed to Uploader :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[glow=red,2,300]I WANT MY GOLD MEMBER BACK[/glow]

I loved Gold Member and now I'm changed to Uploader :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[glow=red,2,300]I WANT MY GOLD MEMBER BACK[/glow]

what?

you share very good hacks...you deserve to be uploader not a gold member...

what?

you share very good hacks...you deserve to be uploader not a gold member...

Gold Member is for me way better

yes i know but such decrypting / encrypting can be made with a script it is not so much trouble , also i think that l2j and l2off are using different encryption protocols that is why l2phx doesn't work on l2off right? Anyway i don't think l2phx catches every single TCP packet transmitted between the client and the server because i also know that in lineage 88% of all TCP packets transmitted are garbage packets that contain null values and not all can be seen by l2phx

the encryption made is by adding the session key that a player takes when he logs in the server and the packet number counter , after you login the server sends you the session key and you can count the packets sent by you , which is the packet number right? you just need to know which cipher algorithm is used for encrypt/decrypt and then you can decrypt the encrypted text and resend it using what i told you.

also the first packet contains a packet ID and player ID , Packet ID is always the same but the player ID can be seen in the authserver protocol (login server) and since this protocol always uses the same key for encryption it is also possible to read passwords as long as you know the name of the account and this is possible by making the server output database error messages , i remember some guy before 5 years (his name is irrelevant but he was using this forum) was telling me that it is possible to make the server output and odb error message when you request to the server the player ID , some other value and usrname or passwd using the BBS INJECTION METHOD or whatever other injection is possible for that matter and then the server will renspond with the odb error containing the missing value now if that were to be scripted be someone it would be the ultimate lineage hacktool.

Gold Member is for me way better

hey people, DH want his Gold Member Back, give the Uploader to me :P

on topic, i was trying this soft on 7-8 servers and nothing

hey people, DH want his Gold Member Back, give the Uploader to me :P

on topic, i was trying this soft on 7-8 servers and nothing

Stop talking about promotions and stay to the subject.

This program doesn't so some mod please lock this.

Maybe this program doesn't work with all the servers ... Maybe it works just on nabish server so it still works . I don't see the reason to lock the topic ..DragonHunter worked for this program and we must show him some appreciation not to close his topic

Maybe this program doesn't work with all the servers ... Maybe it works just on nabish server so it still works.

I don't see the reason to lock the topic ..DragonHunter worked for this program and we must show him some appreciation not to close his topic.

The method used for sending the packet is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy old (It includes winsock controls which were first used in vb6 and a couple years ago), all servers have flood protection now.Flood protection existed like 1 year ago so I doubt there is any vulnerable server.I know he worked hard , but if it doesn't work whats the reason to still keep talking about it.

Someone has lock it to avoid more spam.