[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Ok can you explain what's the reason you banned him for?

If you come to my thread trying to start a flame war you will be banned, simple as that.

If you come to my thread trying to start a flame war you will be banned, simple as that.

And I thought that dictators were gone...

And I thought that dictators were gone...

You know that K4rMa banned phoenix for irony right? Since when do you judge my ban criteria? i've banned over 500 ppl already, i think i know enough to ban little kids trying to be smart asses here.

You know that K4rMa banned phoenix for irony right? Since when do you judge my ban criteria? i've banned over 500 ppl already, i think i know enough to ban little kids trying to be smart asses here.

LOL if you banned 500 ppl how many banned by Noble...i start to understand why he is the bannhammer anyway :D

LOL if you banned 500 ppl how many banned by Noble...i try to understand why he is the bannhammer anyway :D

Maxtor have more bans than noble and grisom together..:D

GrisoM you think because you are G Mod in one forum you are God you are not you are just 1 people like all others in this world

go and read the rulles omfg. im sure that u havent read them.

There is no democracy here, I AM GOD and i can do what ever i want, if you are part of my crew you can also do what ever you want & if you are not, See ya & dont hit the door when you leave :^)