[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

why should we make pointless topics? We are few bulgarians no need to open a Bg topic. If you dont like dont come around here its not like we give invatations for this topic or anything. Don'lt like it gtfo after all your topic is "better" isn't it ? And also don't forget this is not RB.

what's with my behaviour? when im in the staff that means i have to be always "the good boy"?

that wont happen soon.

why should we make pointless topics? We are few bulgarians no need to open a Bg topic. If you dont like dont come around here its not like we give invatations for this topic or anything. Don'lt like it gtfo after all your topic is "better" isn't it ? And also don't forget this is not RB.

exactly.

what's with my behaviour? when im in the staff that means i have to be always "the good boy"?

that wont happen soon.

exactly.

Stop being rude. I can be too but as you see i don't.

When someone else was speaking in his lang GrisoM deleted his posts. And what do you mean by saying : this is not RB?

gtfo means im rude? LOL!

dream told you all what is needed...

whats ur problem with bulgarians anyways? No other languages? You will start speaking greek?

i just told you that you guys have greek topic for that ,and we ,bulgarians do not.Why? Cuz i didnt saw more than 5 active BG's.

What is a user without haters..?

A user without haters!

LOL!

You could open a new topic.Romanian members did!

Leave pwnz0r ok?

/P.O.W. ON!

gtfo means im rude? LOL!

Niah Get The Fuck Out it just fine... lul

About my haters ,i don't give a -beep-.What is a user without haters..? nothing.

Just ... lol better get some drugs

Haters make my day dood :*. And about my comment "This is not RB" what i meant is this aint your forum and the forum doesn't spin arround you neither around me you should start respecting in order to achieve what you have already given tho do not expect any respect from me towards you i have still not forgotten few facts that made me really distant from you and this will not probably change.

Niah Get The -beep- Out it just fine... lul

Just ... lol better get some drugs

I start thinking that Duracell batteries are good!