[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

No, but i can delete the replys against me if i want, and i do ;D

what did we say?

that is priv abuse.

noone can post their opinion. If we can't post our opinion than this isn't a community. and if this isn't a community this isn't a forum.

Am AI CLAER?!

an answer pls

Post here, or there, if you wanna post there, remove your sig and have fun posting in there, i have no problem, i will replace you with uberpwn.

I need loyal spammers ಠ_ಠ

grisom, are you there? i need to know why i can't create a new account on your server ://

i was about to try it, and calling some friends...

Fυυυυck, I forgot about the server. -_-

I will join tomorrow then proly, cause im stoned now.

what did we say?

that is priv abuse.

noone can post their opinion. If we can't post our opinion than this isn't a community. and if this isn't a community this isn't a forum.

Am AI CLAER?!

Om nom nom?

Dont call me a fail or any other thing if i havent called you with names, and dont even insult me if you have flamed me b4 knowing that i havent flamed you.

Its simple, you want respect, then give respect.

Om nom nom?

Dont call me a fail or any other thing if i havent called you with names, and dont even insult me if you have flamed me b4 knowing that i havent flamed you.

did i call you a fail? did i call you with names? did i insult you?did i flame you? did i dis-respect you?

respect? respect other people's opinions by not modifying their posts.......

how you gonna gain respect if you don't allow anyone to show you theirs?

did i call you a fail? did i call you with names? did i insult you?did i flame you? did i dis-respect you?

respect? respect other people's opinion by not modifying their posts.......

I dont even remember wich of your posts i edited ಠ_ಠ about the others, read below

how you gonna gain respect if you don't allow anyone to show you theirs?

1st of all i dont want respect, but if they call me bla bla with out even being friends, then gg, why do i have to stand people that i dont know insulting me?

I wont edit the good posts (of 2500 posts i had edited about 20 lol)

I dont even remember wich of your posts i edited ಠ_ಠ about the others, read below

1st of all i dont want respect, but if they call me bla bla with out even being friends, then gg, why do i have to stand people that i dont know insulting me?

I wont edit the good posts (of 2500 posts i had edited about 20 lol)

yeh you have the right to remove flame posts or even post against you, cuz it is your thread.

but it is not cool modifying a word in a post or smth like that =x

why man?

Its stupid but if you are part of the crew, just post here, if you wanna post on bolth threads do it freely but i dont like that my friends post on the thread where people "flamed" me on greek ;S

Keep posting here, as a fact i like you, just that you are not in the 1st post or in any pic xP