GrisoM

wi36t4.png

You know, that's blasphemy.

Better version:

20h653p.png

Coyote loses then.

40757-Cry-Baby.gif

BTW Hax0r, why are you a normal member?

Hahaha i banned them all at once long time ago, and now i'm hunting them 1 by 1, will you be the next one ED? 8)

I was the first who got banned, and I was banned by Maxtor =D

You will never ban me!

wi36t4.png

Hahaha i banned them all at once long time ago, and now i'm hunting them 1 by 1, will you be the next one ED? 8)

And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. "This is it... this is where I belong..." I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...

Damn kid. spying up the gr spam topic again. They're all alike...

You bet your ass we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food at school when we hungered for steak... the bits of meat that you did let slip through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by sadists, or ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach found us willing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert.

Yes, I am a spammer. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a spammer, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

[c/p with some edits =) ]

I am a spammer, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

I cant stop them all? tell that to the 500 ppl i've banned till today HAhahahaH. At least i'll make them lose 25$ and again 25$ and again ^_*

MD post that thread again in here and you will be banned, coyote if you keep arguing with MD you will be banned too, this stops here, kkthnxbye.