[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

B4 YOU RUIN YOUR LIFE I WARN YOU

20060712181239_geck_12_keepout.jpg

iZ1LM.gif1,618iZ1LM.gif

1250016238485.jpg

My name is Lt. Aldo GrisoM and I need me eight spammers. We're gonna be dropped into MxC, dressed as civilians. We're gonna be doing one thing and one thing only... SPAMMING. Members of This site Conquerer MxC through Spam, Spam & Spam. And that's exactly what we're gonna do to them. We will be cruel to the Good Posters and through our cruelty they will know who we are. They will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, disfigured bodies their brothers we leave behind us and the Good posters will not be able to help themselves from imagining the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, at our boot heels, and the edge of our flames. And the Good Posters will be sicken by us, the Good Posters will talk about us and the Good Poster will fear us. Good Posters ain't got no humanity! They need to be destroyed. Each and every man under my command owns me one hundred SPAM POSTS... and I want my POSTS!

There is no democracy here, I AM GOD and i can do what ever i want, if you are part of my crew you can also do what ever you want & if you are not, See ya & dont hit the door when you leave :^)

11vmmvr.png

Official Members OF The "flame machines ©" Crew

GrisoM

dibujovk.png

A Psychopath SnowMan

DreaM

grim.gif

Try not to mess with him, or you will end up crying

pecaN

evil2.gif

Born Flamer - Die Flammer

hax0r

289v7th.gif

Dont let his Green name fool you, he's a bad ass mother fu.cker

Skaros

circle.gif

Did some one said Weird? O.o

˚°▫•Cobra●▫°˚

DJsmile.gif

The sex Machine of The crew, you fall in love, you lose the game.

Morian

th_psycho_emote_by_budgieishere.gif

GrisoM's Padawan

--------------------------------------

th_worship2.gifSimple Rules-Commentsth_worship2.gif

- GrisoM reserve the right to remove Any post he wants (the shit i wrote in red in the upper part of the post)

- If you wanna post, remember we are not good people and we will make fun of you and your shitty english.

- Dont make long posts, they are annoying :3

- Remember!! this thread is like hell, and going out of hell.. its hard..

-No Greek here, not now, not never.

- Have fun & dont be a pussy!

===================================>>The lol pics of thread<<===================================

1st Spam Team 2009

asdasdmro.png

Party!! ♪♫♪

87875364718b8e0b99copia.png

My Crew 16/8/09

1250388240451copia.png

LoL

n4jitl.png

The day we came back.

ankhoy.png

1 Rule for your life

70331392.png

And Always Remember

1250703631751.png

Any pic-comment about Gr official spam topic will be inmidiatly deleted, thanks.

6h2s5k.png

watq.png

Dear MaxCheater Users!

_██_

(ಠ_ృ)

The Flame Machines crew isn't a crew you can simply join by implying our crew logo into

your signature. In order to join our organization you will atleast need the approval of 2 or more

Flame Machine crew members. If you do not indeed have such approvals you cannot steal our logo for you personal usage.

By doing so you are not only stealing the copyrights and breaking the CR rules but you are idirectly insulting us.

I would kindly ask of you to remove the signature or else meet the consequences.

Regards, DreaM.

[GrisoM Note]if you steal our signature and you are not part of the crew will de-karm and ban you if is it necessary.

~Mein Kampf~  ಠ_ಠ

longest quote da evar

it took me 47 seconds for preview.