[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

show me plz..

Devangell™ (+15/-6)  -  No SORRY I WARNED YOU ! Next time modify.  In topic  Today at 10:41:00 AM

TBH u deserved it cuz u know the rules. (It wasnt me)

lol??the topic is locked and he dekarma me?????grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want my karma back He was saying it was open to post that I have spent by the double post there ok but there dont take the post dont have in rule's of maxtor no double post...but i tell soz for double post..fuck

do u think that if i make double/triple post and i'll write sorry none will dekarma me? NOT. u made the double post after 2 minutes, editing the post was faster though.

lol??the topic is locked and he dekarma me?????grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want my karma back He was saying it was open to post that I have spent by the double post there ok but there dont take the post dont have in rule's of maxtor no double post...but i tell soz for double post..-beep-

"i want my karma back" okay idiot karma hunter...you get again a -1 if you complain more about any mods action since the -1karma was right.

"i want my karma back" okay idiot karma hunter...you get again a -1 if you complain more about any mods action since the -1karma was right.

stops with no swear you've given no permission ... the stops on this post I made I said sorry I made double what else to say ...

stops with no swear you've given no permission ... the stops on this post I made I said sorry I made double what else to say ...

learn english for example