[EN] Official Spam Töpic. ಠ_ಠ

GrisoM

Like I care who is the oldest member here or If pecaN is 5 y.o. kido..And I am not angry + pecaN thinks that i can not reply and I can not start a flame war here..Who is the 5 y.o kido now??

Like I care who is the oldest member here or If pecaN is 5 y.o. kido..And I am not angry + pecaN thinks that i can not reply and I can not start a flame war here..Who is the 5 y.o kido now??

Dont reply if you are gonna make a bad comment mate, please, i dont go to the greek thread to start flames wars.

You stucked to the phrase "5 y.o" It was just an example I didnt tell you that you are EXACTLY 5 y.o

(You should be 7 Maybe ,mah. )

If you dont know what to say dont make a retarted  post that we'll spend me some time .

About the old-school dunno what to say ,if you don't know each member ,and where you present  then you failed on your fake life .

Dont make that, its annoying mate, any way, lets finish this here, no more comments about this, and please:

Btw gia na min kanw edit, den kanei paremvoles..:P

exei arxisei flame war kai fenete pws tha ginei lock sintoma >:D

Tell to this guy that this thread is not gonna be locked ;)

Man I know all the members and I dont care if he is the oldest member in MxC(What do you mean??If he tells me bad words I should say "oh sorry GrisoM my mistake..You are the oldest member here.."What a FAIL..

And If you spend your time here fuck off we dont need you..And my age is 20+++ so think about it you morron..

DarkSide Uber Alles :P