When i was a Noob!!! Post your story

When i started Lineage 2, almost 5 years ago, i made as my first character ever a Female Dark Elf fighter...i was too noob to play such complex game as Lineage 2

i did a lot of stupid things such as:

- PVE without the use of soulshots , lol i didnt knew about its existance..

- Go red in the front of a lot of uknown players!!!

- Cross the town gates with chaotic character and drop my stuff in the town entrances!!!

- Travel from Gludio to Giran walking!!!

- Buy Kite Shields from giran armor store and sell it for a highter price at Gludio! (well that was smart considering i made a huge profit over it and ppl was just noob like i was!)

- play from 20 to 40 as Assassin (dagger), get skills for dagger and do the quest for archer! i ended without SP to buy archer skills after that lol

- using itens from different armor sets!!!

other stupid things i did:

- use spoil festival in mobs near a raid boss!!

and one of the worse:

- after work over 2 months to build my B-Grade set BlueWolf Breastplate, for my Warmith lvl 52, i went into LOA very happy wearing it..somehow i managed to pass and get in Kariks Bridge alone lol, that time LOA was full of players lvling there...

i hit my first Karik and i noticed i couldnt kill it lol, so i started to run, and more Kariks came after me lol

a lot of ppl died cuz of that , but the worst, i dropped my very expansive blue wolf breastplate and a treasure hunter came and took it using silent move :(

post your stories!

Well at first i didn't really know what Lineage 2 was. I mean grades? shots? classes? everything was new to me. I was like lol when i saw ppl running with glowing weapons i was amazed and i was in a shock . I was leveling from Keltirs till 10 level than i a guy showed me the way into Ruins of despair it was fine i was killing a mob for about 1-2 minutes [no shots] but hey i was damn happy . Than a friend said lol newb and he bought shots for me and i was like LOL damn i'm strong. So i manged to go to 30 lvl with no grade [somehow] and than this very same server that i was playing on was closing that very time but i really didn't care because i was damn confused than a guy who knew whats happening decided to throw his items so newbies can pick em up oh and guess who was there to pick his items =D. Around 5 dorfs and 3 more random guys and ofc me so everyone picked the good stuff n sh1t and i picked the shots and since they were different color than the ones i used now i thought they were some kind of an epic item or something and i was damn happy. Than a guy that thought i picked good stuff came to me [irl] and he was like "i'm so jelous, you got item from that guy" and i was like so happy that i have in fact [useless shots] for free. When he did realized it he couldn't actually stop laughing as he just realized how retarded i am and he did tell me to quit lineage but i was so damn persistant than even after the serrver closed [it was a c2 server] i went to play the real Lineage 2 the one who everyone think it is. So  i can clearly say that if you want to speedly learn lineage you should go play retail as i did. Half month was more than enough for me to understand everything related to lineage 2 and become one of all these others people who were playing the game and mastering their character and its skills fluently.

I didn't use soulshouts until about 50 lvl on low rates :) Also I didn't know how to go back to towns from exping areas so I was always going back on my foot without using soe ::) I made lot's of noob things but I can't remember them all now :P

I was a begginer(2 months playing)when i had my first ghost hunter hero(L2 lava)...Well i was too noob that i was going to primeval and i was using heroic dread to my ally...i dint know what is the glow around me and how to speak at hero voice xD....Revenger knew my acc pass and was playing all the time with my char....he was saying that my char wasn't good and he was trying to take him :P

-Real nQQb story...

Well i have a few really funny frome the 1st week i play l2

1) talk to npc (i use to think he was another player lol)

2) use SS with mage and SPS with warrior

3) like Koyuki said, run a lot (i didnt know gk existed)

4) the 1st time i saw a pk i asked him "nice, how do you get your name red!!??" guess what he did? ¬¬

4.he pk`ed ur ass

my biggest noobish mistake made ever was doing class transfer quest at lvl 37 and canceling it just cuz i didnt get much exp by farming...and like all runing a lot cuz GK was a thing i didnt knew .... i dont even wana think about SS or SPS :D (they were a mith for me at first)..i was asking ppl how do they glow the weapons when they hit mobs :)))

Well i started with a dude in l2abyss x7.. alot of things i didn't know :D

1) he told me use SoE ... WHAT THE -beep-?!:D

2) i was like a begger and begging from everyone.. i was like MAN GIVE ME ADENA FOR TELEPORT!I DONT MATTER HOW MUCH! and the funny thing was that some orc hero gave me 9kk for teleport (in x7..:D)

3) i didn't know what arrows are used for

4) i leveled up in talking island to 17 level (x7) i even have some pics :D

5) i didn't know how to hit others.. it was something like if some1 flags i just click on him and lose :D

6) i though that guard was a monster so i killed him (yea sure:D)

7) WHen i know what was ctrl used for i used to pk alot to get exp!1111111111 and when i go near guards i drop my bow :( without arrows :D

8) when i saw a hero for first time i though OMG MAN HOW U GLOW?!?! UR SET IS +4?!?!? IF I MAKE ME SET +4 ME WILL GLOW?!

9) i`ll post screens later :D

Well i first played in a substack server so you understand..things were more compicated for me.

1)I thought that in all servers you could have  all the skills of your subs.

2) I wasnt using soulshots/spiritshots..

3)Random armors,weapons depended on fashion. oO lol

4)I wasnt taking any buffs.

5)I was begging for adena.

6)Flaming all pro players. :D

My first private server, or first time I ever played L2 was on Azure( or Supreme) L2 server on the 15x... I was killing keltirs with a newbie fist... and I thught it has highest Patk so I bought it...

1: Go to dragon valley on lvl 10 because I thought I could kill them :D

2: Hitting a raid boss because it looked easy...

3: getting to lvl 57 with 2nd class and D grade stuff

4: PKing people in Gremlin area when they exit

5: buying random armors and weapons cuz they look nice

6: wasting money buying too many NG shots

7: begging for Adena and items

8: going to wrong places for lvling

I was going to the NPCs and writting them "ante gamisou re malaka", "fuck you bitch" etc (I was a 13 yo kid ^^ )

I was not using bss.

I was pressing the skills like playing the piano :D

Going out of Dion at level 80 to gather adena ;p