When i was a Noob!!! Post your story

When i started on l2world...i made a gladaitor 42 level...and then i said to my friend i wanna be archer...so i was gladiator with bow xD.....

And 1 friend talked with NPC(plz buffs)....

1. I wasn't using soulshots and spiritshots.

2. I was talking to NPCs cause I thought they were players, just like me.

3. I was begging for adena (a lot).

4. I didn't know there was a gk, so I used to walk a lot.

5. I was buying random armors/weapons.

When i was a noob.....

don't use soulshot/spritishot

Don't wear tattoo

Wrong skills

I play char without quest(classes)

When i wasn't go back in town i hit mobs and i wait to kill me the mobs! (lol?)

i don't know the classes!

I buy wrong armors in my char!

and more!......

when i started and when i played for first time it was on c3..the server was pk and pvp everywhere and rate was just X5..so imagine every player at gludin or gludio flagg or say the word "pvp?" to you and start to hit you and i dont even knew what pvp mean lol.. i was dieing from mobs and drop items a lot of times and also a lot of times when i go out of town i was pk'd.. Oh yes i almost forgot i made a gladi in that server and all of we know that gladi sux a lot on c3..so it was pretty bad :D

Well ... i am lucky bcause b4 i start playing someone made my char so f*cking cool on fgames c5...

But i was still a noob

I Was asking my r.l friend how can i write with colours on chat..this day i learned the pm!!

I Thought that pvp score is the pvp you have done and i was saying that from 280 pvp i have won the 100 ..etc

I Was pressing all the skills f1 then f2 then f3

I Thought that instead of arcana power when i was doing hurricane i lost hp

I Thought that the armors for all class are the same of the same grade

I Knew only arcana from weapons..and dragonic bow..

and my biggest fail

i was asking my friend how can i become hero and he said me i have to join olympiad and i thought all players will running in a stadium?

lol i asked too for a hero how he had that awesome glow

i also used to beg a lot in the beggining!!! (before become a very rich dwarf)

well, number one rule if youre starting is: Beg for your first D grade equips!!! after that is just work!

well...those years ...were tottally AWESOME...

i thought that ss are useless....

and they didn't help...they are bullshit LMAO.

also i was playing on necro...

ppl were telling me to use that god damned curse of gloom but i was always saying....

pfff bullshit..:O

nice times...

lol i asked too for a hero how he had that awesome glow

After playing 1 month L2 i use to think the hero glow was beacuse those guys had a weapon with many ++ xD (i didnt even know about noble-olympiad)

1.well my big bro played l2 at first and I helped him all times to lvl up.I had to click all time f12 for soulshot and lvl him until broken my hands. T__T.After 3month we got a A-dagger+3 with dark crstal set light with B jve.Then a mob droped a enchant scroll a garde.I enchant the dagger+4 and i think was 100%.so i am going to giran and buying form player.I buyed 2scroll and make +5 and broke +6.i dont know how happen that and i did a rr.After my bro back form work i got big problesm :S

my crazt story when i was noob...

for first time i start play in local server C3 only for my city . I just start game and creat char i have play 3 week and was 35lvl.... one day my friend come to work and

say me : YOUR SOULSHOTS IS OVER

me: what ?

he: YOUR SOULSHOTS IS OVER

me: what is this ?......................

I remember Baium was spawn in Dragon Vally and i have go to kill Baium with 2 hits

He drop me S grade items and i go to sell in shop for my C items

First character i created was dwarf, after i leveled up to 20 lvl (took some time :d) i got bored and created a human fighter, leveled up to same lvl and couldn't figure why i didn't had spoil, even searched on google about 3 hours why i didn't had spoil :D