Some help plzzz!

daggeras008

Question

8 answers to this question

X.X

X.x

x.X

why some people don't even check google, or the official l2jdp/l2jserver forums???

Why some people DON'T EVEN USE THE SEARCH BUTTON IN THIS FORUM???

<effect name="Buff" time="120" count="1" val="0">

120 stands for seconds... Means 2 minutes... CHANGE IT!

anyway dont need your help anymore i remembered it:).

p.s.  you should be more friendly with others , relax man take it easy and remember behind every <<leter>> is a real person ! xD xD

anyway dont need your help anymore i remembered it:).

p.s.  you should be more friendly with others , relax man take it easy and remember behind every <<leter>> is a real person ! xD xD

We are all Relaxed, But When a Member Come and ask A thing and that Thing Is very Easy to Find, Then we Become Very Nervous, why? Because Is VERY EASY ask Something, But Is More EASY TO SEARCH !!!!

regards

*Topic Locked*

man eko and everyone else that always keep saying searcj...im 15 alright?? got my pc at 13 and then i did not know anything..so i wanted to know by visiting forums and asking ppl to help me with anything..most results you knew what were??go **** you use the f@cking search etc...all i felt was that i was never going to visit that site again...now i try to help anyone that visits us so that he visits us again...

and i dont think that you that u are adult now learnt pc without asking any question..and dont tell me u knew what search was when you first got your pc...

topic locked cause daggeri said he found it..

and u know..a another topic one guy asked something easy for us to answer and virusakos and ns said search and locked it..is this  aappropriate behavior??or would it be better to help and just mention that he could also use the search??anyway the guy never entered mxb again..-1 users.

MewMew, Are you kidding Me? Killer_007 Have Answered to the Question...

A GUIDE for to Change the Bufftime Is Posted from long time AGO.

Now, Where Is your Problem ?

That I say Is Only that for a member Is More EASY To Post Topics (Wrong Sections, without any Kind Of searching), I think Is Better For All to Start to use that HOLLY Button Called "Search".

this I Think....

Maybe Im Off-topic, Maybe Not.