Unbelievable video

Frank

Hello,

I was searching for videos on youtube...Please take a look at the follow video it's unbelievable!

Don't be afraid of the the title ;)

Comments!?

their worst christmass lol.

LoL. You didn't watch the video. I said watch it until the end and you'll understand. It's about a satanic advertisment.

well,the guy who explained the scences was right,but the director of advertisment maybe werent that result but "their worst cristmass" no a satanic advertisment.

so that was by a mistake of director

LoL. You didn't watch the video. I said watch it until the end and you'll understand. It's about a satanic advertisment.

actually im watching it..but i dont get it

Well, this advertisment is a satanic message from them to all of the people. Watch it one more, if you understand what he's saying in english you'll understand what the whole video means.

actually im watching it..but i dont get it

If im not wrong, according to this video, MTV wants to pass some ''hidden'' messages about satanism to the audience, by showing this clip as an innocent Merry Christmas Wish. It might be just a terrible coincidence , but you never know.

p.s : one question , why when ppl refer to something supernatural or devilish , always use this specific music? n.n'

Ha where is Devon when u need him?? Ok my opinion is that not all of this can be coincidence. Coincidence is 1-2 things. But the whole lot of the addvertisment?? Ok this is kinda weird. Maybe MTV is trying to pass something to the audience?

I guess its time to stop watching MTV...