interlude [C6 L2J] Another World Server!

Bennazz

40+, but we are running 3rd day

Server is awesome at first i thought it will be a fail server lag at 10 ppl and sh1t, it turned out to be really nice goonna keep playin.:)

Server is awesome at first i thought it will be a fail server lag at 10 ppl and sh1t, it turned out to be really nice goonna keep playin.:)

+1 to this i started too ^^

Best server evah ^^ almost 50+ online today, were growing and growing:)

Too bad your penis isn't getting any bigger :'(.

Btw  check Guards of Hell in Enria/Asofe zone  they don't have any speed so they are like standing in one place on the other hand they are fucking boosted up as well as the GOlems its like mini raids to me T_T.

Btw  check Guards of Hell in Enria/Asofe zone  they don't have any speed so they are like standing in one place on the other hand they are -beep-ing boosted up as well as the GOlems its like mini raids to me T_T.

thank you

Btw  check Guards of Hell in Enria/Asofe zone  they don't have any speed so they are like standing in one place on the other hand they are -beep-ing boosted up as well as the GOlems its like mini raids to me T_T.

Again, and last time, you guys should start reading when you login,read mIRC and read forums. These mobs aren't bugged, they are there for fun.(close combat mobs) low drop, much hp,spawned 3-4max.

Anyway, yes, server is growing and growing even more.

i did not ban anyone cus i was not here, i am working on advertisement, Ben told me that the guy was new character and he found 3700 gbs on him. About the comments, i will bitchslap Ben, bc u have right, everyone is able to comment my server and I am glad to see every opinion, bc even comments like, "i dont like server bc 'reason" make server better, because i can fix that problem.

Thanks to all who wish us good luck. Hope to see you there.