[Event] Best Signature - Battle Voting [V.1]

mweinz

Ok guys one more signature more and that will be all,but now i need go to sleep x_x so if some Glodal Mod want and can,pls update that signature,all the votes need have one reason,this competition will end in 5 days.so lets go!

I register with This one! :D

xdb6zs.jpg

As MasterDisaster says

Sonic FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Eh yes...Go PS tutorials/Full signature tutorial(BY ~SeeYa)..

NOW!!!

BTW Here's my masterpiece...Just to prove that Alucard rox and you can make a good signature with him if you have insipiration:

20u4fme.jpg

Comments pls...

Only Raditz added,calm down guys this is the first event but not the last so now just 10 signatures,now Vote guys!

Where?? Here? Just with a post?

It will be messed.

Where?? Here? Just with a post?

It will be messed.

Read please dont go off topic,about the votes yes just comment like this.

+ to xKenji

Reason: good work with the render position bla bla.

2ibol5i.jpg

I like this signature better..xD

+1

LOL guyz thx for the vote but pls read the rules of the topic...You need to say the reason...And ~SeeYa i would be gratefull if you could replace sonic's sig with alucard's one...

LOL guyz thx for the vote but pls read the rules of the topic...You need to say the reason...And ~SeeYa i would be gratefull if you could replace sonic's sig with alucard's one...

Hmm i like this signature because it has got very good render..That's why.

+1 to DarkSlayer

Nice colors good place of Render nice quality of image clear idea + nice text effect.

I would have voted for Nab but the animation in his sig is going way too fast and it makes his sig ugly.

Maniakmike did a great sig but from his animation skills i can judge that this was a mere joke to what he can reallly do. So thats all .

+1 to DarkSlayer

Nice colors good place of Render nice quality of image clear idea + nice text effect.

I would have voted for Nab but the animation in his sig is going way too fast and it makes his sig ugly.

Maniakmike did a great sig but from his animation skills i can judge that this was a mere joke to what he can reallly do. So thats all .

thx nab ^^ :D