[CS 1.6]Insane Guy

JigSAW^^

InfecteD[™" post=526116" timestamp="1248212636]

Can you?

-.-'

OnTopic:

He is from "TheMovieVault".Ofc his edit is perfect.Everyone from there are Pro Movie Makers...

But imo movies from CS don't look as nice as CSS Movies and I think many people will agree with me.

yes i was going to say this , the player just record himself and the vault made the video not him

• 1 month later...

CSS is better for editing.But real pro players are in cs 1.6 . For example tell to someone who's playing CSS to start 1.6. Im sure that he will be a noob.Despite if you say to someone who knows how to play in 1.6 to start CSS he will good in CSS as well.

Now On Topic: The edit of the video is excelent.Of course it is because the members of movievault are trained.

Not at all, I used to be one of the best players on Kapsimo.net 2nd server and also known to the community and when I started CS:S I was getting raped, while on CS 1.6 I was raping.

Thing is that some crap changes, rates are changed aswell so even moving is different on CS 1.6 and CSS, trust me, I've been playing both for ages, and CSS has both better graphics and players.

he sucks at cs we are playing together in kapsimo.net server non steams and he rly sucks.. abstly BotS!

Even if this is a true, do you really think people give a shit about the frags?It's an edited that no many people can do.

Single Gaming 2 - Spectre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZ5Lo33MpE

I have seen this in the past..Ye, it has good edit!!!!

lolz its fake he shoot in the wall how he knows there are someone behind the wall??

then he kill with pistol and he start shooting in the door and at that time the door open with 3 bots.. then he throw a bow and he kill 3 bots with the first?? its tottaly fake..

lolz its fake he shoot in the wall how he knows there are someone behind the wall??

he dont thats why he shoot just to make sure :P

THEY ARE VERY SKILLED PLAYERS

they dont have any need of bots

AND BELIEVE I HAVE SAW PPL THAT THE BOTS ARE SMARTER AND MORE SKILLFULL BY THEM

and why you dont accept that at least there is 1 guy that he is not playing with bots

The best for me is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bQOP2og4Y

he dont thats why he shoot just to make sure :P

THEY ARE VERY SKILLED PLAYERS

they dont have any need of bots

AND BELIEVE I HAVE SAW PPL THAT THE BOTS ARE SMARTER AND MORE SKILLFULL BY THEM

and why you dont accept that at least there is 1 guy that he is not playing with bots

The best for me is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bQOP2og4Y

ok this guy i can believe it.. look i just start to play CS and i play really good.. but not like these guys.. i just learn how to shoot with sniper and floper and i am still learning..

ok this guy i can believe it.. look i just start to play CS and i play really good.. but not like these guys..

I dont want to dissapoint you but the chances that you will play like them are very few. These are Pro. Not low, not lid, not hight, but pro. In greece there is not even one high+ player. So i guess you will only see these frags in vids. :(

@Holysmoke...you are offtopic

@Project:Keep learning my friend....practise makes perfect

@KnightOfHell:do not say this....he can be pro...with practise...