BUG For RB

Hello I Will Tell You A Bug For RB I Did Search And I Didn't Found Anything Like This.

1st : You Have To Buy A Formal Wear

2nd : Go To The RB

3rd : Wear The Formal Wear And NO ONE PART OF YOUR ARMOR Just Jawels And Weap

4rth : Go Near The RB And Do A Restart

5th : After Restart Start Hitting The RB DONT MOVE OR USE A SKILL

You Can Wear And Your Normal Armor But Formal Wear Give's You Better Reflect

ATTENTION THE SERVER MUST HAVE SPAWN PROTECTION AND IF YOU WANT TO GO TO KILL BAIUM, VALAKAS etc. U MUST HAVE A PARTY ( Of Course :P ) AND HAVE GOOD TIMING CAUSE U HAVE TO RESTART MANY TIMES 1st,2nd etc. ( I Mean The Party Members )

I Hope That I Helped :)

I Have Tested It On 4 Servers And It Works

Credits to HM5

well yea i think it allrdy post but with out the formal wear thingy but still gonna take u alot of time to kill rb alone and i dont think theres a server thet got a spawn protection like 5 mints xD so u gonna die alot to kill 1 boss but still ty for shareing 

Hello I Will Tell You A Bug For RB I Did Search And I Didn't Found Anything Like This.

1st : You Have To Buy A Formal Wear

2nd : Go To The RB

3rd : Wear The Formal Wear And NO ONE PART OF YOUR ARMOR Just Jawels And Weap

4rth : Go Near The RB And Do A Restart

5th : After Restart Start Hitting The RB DONT MOVE OR USE A SKILL

You Can Wear And Your Normal Armor But Formal Wear Give's You Better Reflect

ATTENTION THE SERVER MUST HAVE SPAWN PROTECTION AND IF YOU WANT TO GO TO KILL BAIUM, VALAKAS etc. U MUST HAVE A PARTY ( Of Course :P ) AND HAVE GOOD TIMING CAUSE U HAVE TO RESTART MANY TIMES 1st,2nd etc. ( I Mean The Party Members )

I Hope That I Helped :)

I Have Tested It On 4 Servers And It Works

i dont need some buffs ?

so? can someone say that it is working? :)  becouse it sounds a little stupid... BUT MAYBE on  buged server it is posibility...  but i think it would be much faster to kill the RB like always :)

so? can someone say that it is working? :)  becouse it sounds a little stupid... BUT MAYBE on  buged server it is posibility...  but i think it would be much faster to kill the RB like always :)

At l2 destruction worked better than the other servers

well yea i think it allrdy post but with out the formal wear thingy but still gonna take u alot of time to kill rb alone and i dont think theres a server thet got a spawn protection like 5 mints xD so u gonna die alot to kill 1 boss but still ty for shareing  

At L2 Destiny And L2 Destruction Spawn protection was 3-5 mins ^^ ( and it is posted on greek forum again by me :P )

I played on l2destruction ...and..well ..i posted first this bug with spawn protection...look here :  http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=55901.0  ...but now L2Destruction is closed :( ;)

I played on l2destruction ...and..well ..i posted first this bug with spawn protection...look here :  http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=55901.0  ...but now L2Destruction is closed :( ;)

What was your name at l2 destruction?

On Topic : I Didnt found it in search :S