[Preview][Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction][PC-Xbox 360-Nintendo DS]

GrisoM

7906-v3.jpg

The adventures of Sam Fisher continue in the fifth entry of the stealth-based series. In this game, all of the rules have changed, as the storyline takes a dramatic turn that will reinvent the Splinter Cell franchise forever. Fisher can no longer rely on his trusted bag of tools and iconic goggles.An investigation into his daughter's death unwittingly leads former agent Sam Fisher to discover he’s been betrayed by his prior agency, the Third Echelon. Now a renegade, Fisher finds himself in a race against time to thwart a deadly terrorist plot that threatens millions.

Uniting revolutionary gameplay enhancements with a high-octane, no-holds-barred storyline, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction arms you to the teeth with all the high-tech weaponry and lethal skills of an elite operative and invites you to enter a dangerous world where justice means making your own rules.

tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction-20090601092713504_640w.jpg

tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction-20090601092748174_640w.jpg

e3-2009-splinter-cell-conviction-screen-20090601015015758_640w.jpg

tom-clancys-splinter-cell-conviction-20070515053422583_640w.jpg

pV10x58eu1k&feature

• 1 year later...

This is preview ? Game already launched so change to Review

Look at the date of the thread:

«  on: July 13, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »

it was a preview when i made it =P

This is preview ? Game already launched so change to Review ! By the way, I played with a friend of mine in CO-OP and it was really cool, nice game-play, nice graphics, loved the part where u interrogate guys :) I recommand it to everyone !

Look at the date of the thread:

«  on: July 13, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »

it was a preview when i made it =P

I just LoLed to hard here =).

About game .. Versus is right i found it booring too so i uninstalled it after 1-2 hours of playing.

I just LoLed to hard here =).

About game .. Versus is right i found it booring too so i uninstalled it after 1-2 hours of playing.

It is not right way man))install it's again))