Counter Strike 1.6 Maxcheaters Tournament®

InfecteD[™" post=507712" timestamp="1247401974]

Oh I have to make some comments here..

1) Who is gonna pay for the server? (Maxtor I guess :S)

2)Why the person with the most kills, should take the karma??Think carefully..If you are a CT, and you defuse the bomb then you have +2 kills (If I remember right..)..So..CT must kill each other for defusing the bomb?  :D

5) You shouldn't choose the maps, the players should choose the maps.

1) Will be morian's server .

2) Defusing bomb's is a part of the game .

5) Player's might choose fy_pool_day . Are you sure ? :) So we chose 2 official maps .

InfecteD[™" post=507712" timestamp="1247401974]

Oh I have to make some comments here..

1) Who is gonna pay for the server? (Maxtor I guess :S)

2) The game should be like this: 5on5, 2 maps (1 map choose the first team, 1 map the other team), mr 15 (max rounds)..And don't be silly..

Why the person with the most kills, should take the karma??Think carefully..If you are a CT, and you defuse the bomb then you have +2 kills (If I remember right..)..So..CT must kill each other for defusing the bomb?  :D

3) Players should record a demo...The server owner should activate Source TV to record the WHOLE game and then upload it here so we can see the game ^^ . And also you SHOULDN'T take the demo from the players, cause..When you record a demo, then you type in the console "playdemo blablabla"..

This is a bug..cause from the moment you get the demo played, every change you make in the game, it changes to the demo too..So if someone has a hack, then recording the demo again with different settings, will not show his hacks..(If you didn't understand me what I mean, try to play a demo on your game, and then type sv_cheats 1 and use any cheat you want, and then you will see every settings change you make, will change in the demo too, and then you can record a new demo with the new settings...

4) Bind are allowed??

5) You shouldn't choose the maps, the players should choose the maps.

6) I am thinking of joining ^^

well well,

1) Is a non steam server, Money not need... :S

2) We discussed it on CS staff section...Read the post better

The winner team is the team to reach first 20 wins, after will change team, From CT to Terrorist or from Terrorist to CT.

In the second map, do the same like first map.

3)No way, believe me...

4)yeah

5) ---> 2)

6)Whatever you want!

my question also is if Friendly Fire is gonna be on ?

hahaha no way....!

i hope not .. xD cause morian gonna be crazy of dieng and kill all his team <3 :D

CS Moderator maybe don't join in the tour, We spec only....

CS Moderator maybe don't join in the tour, We spec only....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i want pwond your ass nab ^^ <3 comeon just join its gonna be fun who cares about prizes lets play for fun <,<

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i want pwond your ass nab ^^ <3 comeon just join its gonna be fun who cares about prizes lets play for fun <,<

Dude it's not for fun . Is a tournament :S

Cs mod's will take care about any cheat , script e.t.c . That's why we will be admins of the server and spectator's .

I Think a nice award would be an award called called Best cs player like the one NS has with dota

Already Ι spoke for this to maxtor... Just w8 :P

I think Friendly Fire should be on like in the rules of a CW match.Like that players will teamwork and it will show which team and who player really deserves to win.

Questions: How many players in each team?

Awp will be allowed right? ;D

I think Friendly Fire should be on like in the rules of a CW match.Like that players will teamwork and it will show which team and who player really deserves to win.

Another Question: How many players in each team?

1) Yes, but if noobs exist? And kill the teammates?

2)Will see first, how many participates will have...

1) Yes, but if noobs exist? And kill the teammates?

2)Will see first, how many participates will have...

Nevermind i just thought it wouldl be done like a CW.