Counter Strike 1.6 Maxcheaters Tournament®

well i play more CSS and not so much 1,6 but i will join only for fun.

what will lose?? nothing so join me

nickname: GËrËrõ®

2) Defusing bomb's is a part of the game .

5) Player's might choose fy_pool_day . Are you sure ? :) So we chose 2 official maps .

2) You should just make the best team, not one player ONLY..Or change the turnuament and make it 1on1 ...

5) I ment official maps -.-

well well,

1) Is a non steam server, Money not need... :S

2) We discussed it on CS staff section...Read the post better3)No way, believe me...

4)yeah

5) ---> 2)

6)Whatever you want!

hahaha no way....!

1) ...what? :S Isn't the server going to be hosted??Cause to host it, you need $ ...Or you gonna make it via your PC? (full of lag -.-)

2) Be more clear.I just told you how the OFFICIAL Tournaments team vs team are..You can make it however you want, I just informed you..

Will the server be vac secured??

Add me: InfecteD

InfecteD[™" post=507856" timestamp="1247405831]

1) ...what? :S Isn't the server going to be hosted??Cause to host it, you need $ ...Or you gonna make it via your PC? (full of lag -.-)

No, i have play with a lot ppl, no lag, lat is normally 40-45-50 latency

InfecteD[™ link=topic=69507.msg507856#msg507856 date=1247405831]2) Be more clear.I just told you how the OFFICIAL Tournaments team vs team are..You can make it however you want, I just informed you..

Yes, i know, but let it, i think is the best for mxc... anyway

InfecteD[™ link=topic=69507.msg507856#msg507856 date=1247405831]Will the server be vac secured??

is non steam... CS moderator will spec everyone.

Add Me Man Nick : Glock

i played cs last time like half years ago and few times yesterday and today :) i wanna see what i can do now after that break :D

LoL Glock gonna pwn us all...I saw him on the GunGame server that i play...He's the best gungamer evah :D!!

No, i have play with a lot ppl, no lag, lat is normally 40-45-50 latency

Yes, i know, but let it, i think is the best for mxc... anyway

is non steam... CS moderator will spec everyone.

Non steam servers are Vac Secured too..Do you know one of the uses of Vac??

When a player uses an aim or something, the screen shakes, and you can understand it...but usually without it, you can't see that he is aiming..

Anyway, I told you how you could make the competition better...It's your decision now, not mine ;)

LoL Glock gonna pwn us all...I saw him on the GunGame server that i play...He's the best gungamer evah :D!!

Well i dont know mate maybe it wasnt me cuz i dint play for a vhile and i played last time on gg was like 1 year back so probably it was not me :)

by the way i think that the rule of who makes more kills than others is the winner, that should be changed cuz were going to play a teamplay 1 cover 1 kill so the team should get award not 1 man, well my opinion :)

Good luck with this tournament. I used to play CS 1.6 before 1 year but now I am a total newbie xD so I am not able to participate. Anyway gratz to WebM0nster for this PS "gift" it's amazing!