Counter Strike 1.6 Maxcheaters Tournament®

Match has already started. I changed the password cuz we don't want everyone to be on the server while the match is played.

Locking

See ya later with the results.

75% of players cheated

Cs Mods where players and not specs

3-4 players logged out so we had to wait more than 20 minutes to find another player to replace him

My opinion ? event messed up . . .

75% of players cheated

Cs Mods where players and not specs

3-4 players logged out so we had to wait more than 20 minutes to find another player to replace him

My opinion ? event messed up . . .

lol webm0nster who were the cheaters?:S btw i agree with  your opinion because cs mods were playing and i got killed sometimes by the pauses

Topic unlocked .

Let's see your comment's .... I saw many player's telling that server included cheaters .

I saw it from Blane too and i though that he was a good player with skills . But i failed . He is not ....

We told that admins would be on spectator list . But we didn't . Why ? Because many players log out in the middle of the tournament . And we had to continue the game with other players . And the players was admin . That's why . Got it ?

Let's speak now about me .

` SaMiGaS ^ is my brother . He had a job for a time , and that's why i played on his place . Why i played on his place ? Because if i didn't play the game will pause one more time . And i think you didn't want it .

Now if you think that i was cheat . I can prove that i am not . Here is the demo . Blane....

Event Demo

If anyone have any other problem about the event i am here to solve it ..

-` εЯЯoЯ ^

how can we see this kind of movies?..my gom player doesnt support it..

I just want to see what went wrong ;/ all seems good only at the start and now all are messed up.

Well, listen my words carefully!

The event was a BIG BIG BIG FAIL! Reason? All players leave, All players think that the other players have cheat, but nothing. I and Godlike aka Hax0r we spec everyone! All players was clean!

Time to annonce the winner.

The winner is JigSAW^^ beacuse is the only player to stay until the end of tour. All the others leave.

Gratz JigSAW^^! You take +1 karma and soon the award!

If you have problems with that, just discuss it here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=70858.0

Topic locked and de-stickied.

Topic unlocked .

Let's see your comment's .... I saw many player's telling that server included cheaters .

I saw it from Blane too and i though that he was a good player with skills . But i failed . He is not ....

We told that admins would be on spectator list . But we didn't . Why ? Because many players log out in the middle of the tournament . And we had to continue the game with other players . And the players was admin . That's why . Got it ?

Let's speak now about me .

` SaMiGaS ^ is my brother . He had a job for a time , and that's why i played on his place . Why i played on his place ? Because if i didn't play the game will pause one more time . And i think you didn't want it .

Now if you think that i was cheat . I can prove that i am not . Here is the demo . Blane....

Event Demo

If anyone have any other problem about the event i am here to solve it ..

-` εЯЯoЯ ^

Didn't said something about you.

Relocked,

-Blane