Counter Strike 1.6 Maxcheaters Tournament®

Are we playing steam or NON-steam if non-steam reg me nick MrMG.

PS: I will be probably playing in a i-net cafe so making demos wil lbe impossible :(.

Non-Steam

well i have a big problem with CS and  i don't know if finally i will play on this server because i don't know how to log to internet with CS.

Maybe i will leave!!!

Too bad I am on the way to the Ukraine on the 19th. Well, good luck!

Well i got a problem too and maybe i will not be able to participate...If this happens then i will inform Morian so Dafu can replace me and take the karma for me ;)

Well i got a problem too and maybe i will not be able to participate...If this happens then i will inform Morian so Dafu can replace me and take the karma for me ;)

o.O what makes you that sure you are gonna win rofl...People are going crazy :S..

InfecteD[™" post=512813" timestamp="1247647946]

o.O what makes you that sure you are gonna win rofl...People are going crazy :S..

i was just kiddin' lol...I am not a pro on cs but i could have a good place i think...For sure i wouldn't get the karma but who cares??I would join just for fun..

People stop dreaming i am gonna take the karma lol xD kidding i will join for fun too ^^ btw jimmy play dickhead!!! :D i want kick your balls :D <3

People stop dreaming i am gonna take the karma lol xD kidding i will join for fun too ^^ btw jimmy play dickhead!!! :D i want kick your balls :D <3

I kicked ur *ss twice on the gungame remembah???2v1 and owned xD

U ppl should be happy that Morian aint playing. :) He realy kicked my ass. Morian man u are real realy good. :D

thats bad morian is nab!!! :D <3 i want kick his ass too but... he cant play cause he fear meh!! :D nabbb :D <3