What u think about Major Arcana set ?

Well usually Major Arcana is used from Support Classes. As it adds more Mana Points and thats basically what support classes needs. Also Spellsingers should prefer getting Major instead of DC as they need M.Atk they have enough casting speed. Also Major Arcana is more like a PvE armor not a PvP armor. PvP armor will most likely be DC as for the % p.def it provides the casting speed and all other bonuses it adds.

Well usually Major Arcana is used from Support Classes. As it adds more Mana Points and thats basically what support classes needs. Also Spellsingers should prefer getting Major instead of DC as they need M.Atk they have enough casting speed. Also Major Arcana is more like a PvE armor not a PvP armor. PvP armor will most likely be DC as for the % p.def it provides the casting speed and all other bonuses it adds.

bullshit... this post rly hurts.

support classes needs majestic robe (stun resi + mana reg) or tallum robe (if they can't get maje)

major arcana has 17% m atck + stun resistance + spell disruption resis

dc has 15% cast speed + p def + spell disruption resi.

so only from the stats MA is better then dc. if you argue that u need casting speed for fights vs mages then get a tallum robe. MA still have more p def as DC and you can add attributes to it, what means even more defense.

your post is the worst thing I ever saw...

DC has the same p.def as Major arcana. Also just because you do not even equiped Major Arcana even once doesn't mean it sucks so much. Well it is useless in servers where there are mana potions [almost all privates] so i'm not really impressed by your opinion on my comment. Btw i don't know whats worst your attitude or your lackness of L2 Experience.

DC has the same p.def as Major arcana. Also just because you do not even equiped Major Arcana even once doesn't mean it sucks so much. Well it is useless in servers where there are mana potions [almost all privates] so i'm not really impressed by your opinion on my comment. Btw i don't know whats worst your attitude or your lackness of L2 Experience.

1. you should learn english

2. you should read my post again

3. you should edit your post

or

1. you should kill yourself now.

st4ffer, if you insult-flame another member again i will ban you for 1 week, there is no need to be rude.

Btw i don't know whats worst your attitude or your lackness of L2 Experience.

There it was no need to be sarcastic, next time if some one flames you, dont answer, just report.

Keep it clean boys ;)

+1 For DC , I think is way better than Major Arcana cause it gives more c. speed , Major arcana gives more m.attack but DC is still better.

where is the difference between dc +0 and dc+6 versus a mage?

and why dont u use tallum robe for mages?

Because against mages I also mean summoners.

And about the tallum robe I prefer the +2 Int and the anchor resistance than some more m def... With more int u have more change to land ur curses.