Easy way zaken

What's the use of that topic? Will you finally decide to make one usefull topic and explain it clearly?

And if it worked, then the server is not a server...It's a bit insane to target zaken from that range, and of course attack it!

isnt a pointless trick just target it atack and take it on `` your island `` then kill with friends and volcom maybe my english isnt very good but all i post works

some very good server that bugs arent work but on 95%works

Lol 95%?? Are you kidding?

This won't work even in 5%...

Post at least 3 servers that you tried it! You can't say 95% and haven't tried it on many servers!

I doubt if this works in servers that have geodata even if it is ****...

Don't get off topic.

I didn't ask you how many years you play Lineage, but all you say seem Insane (especially the one with zariche)!

I don't doubt that this one with zaken will work in some servers but they have 10 ppl online, or their admins don't know even //admin!

Any photos? Any servers? I can make a topic too by saying that I found bug to make weapon +65535 without any programms just ingame but without evidence, it's pure s***...

VoLcoM If he had come across link's on server's where this "bug" "worked?" you will be easier? Reasonably require screen's from different servers.

P.s. links to no significant server - this is not evidence.

OK PEOPLE just try i posted it dont piss me off with your 65543 weapons  JUST TRY ! for this i posted isnt ? too all people know ? i was can keep it for me  but is a nice trick and that insane thing i can say you you you get 12000(no buffs) cuz i dont play on shits with buffers  i create only my self and take much time, patk with a lvl 62 b grade char and if your titan and frenzy about 67000 and if you got +4 dye is insane .... you can kill every raid you want in less than 5 min

OK PEOPLE just try i posted it dont piss me off with your 65543 weapons  JUST TRY ! for this i posted isnt ? too all people know ? i was can keep it for me  but is a nice trick and that insane thing i can say you you you get 12000(no buffs) cuz i dont play on shits with buffers  i create only my self and take much time, patk with a lvl 62 b grade char and if your titan and frenzy about 67000 and if you got +4 dye is insane .... you can kill every raid you want in less than 5 min

Now I'm the crazy one?

@essential I want servers where it worked because he says he tested it on many servers and 95% worked! You can't say something and leave it in the air!

If this worked in one server with more than 5 votes, then OK...

But it needs a server with completely NO geodata!

And iarbas, how is ur p atk without buffs, connected to your "exploit"?

Really interesting..i will try it,but since i don't think is very good way...i can kill zaken with 1 destro+full buff+bishop=ZAKEN DIE!