What do you think about Mods???

**SBD**

i spend about 30-45 minutes of my day here just moderating.just spend 1 hour reading it all! lol

i ve seen that ppl are affraid to talk because they are scared...lol we re not draculas! and i m one thats not affraid  to destroy his image.thats guts! those who are affraid to talk are just chickens because they dont want to lose their rep with the mods or some mods dont want to ruin their reputation with the members!

to be honest. i didnt like the apologising tone i ve seen in some replies so i ll go agressive xD

due to summertime i cant spend unlimited hours online not that in wintertime i was burning but conversation goes on.

Excuse me but i hope that you understood that i am talking <<out of the teeth>>

and thats why i have been disliked by most of you

NotABastard Lineage 2 Developing L2J(not sure)

Gold member which do whatever he <<smokes>>(Blane i think,not sure,but i think he had an avatar with a guy that shows only his head,and for signature something for worldbox)

And many more butt i dont remember the names

Don't ever include my name, in any of such kind of topics.

-Blane (re-locked)

Can i say something too ?!

sdfhsdjfhsd

sdfisdjfsdhfsdf

f

sdfsdjsfhsdfj

ok relocked...

(Guyz if u dont like the forum just leave... WE DO OUR BEST DAMN! U ARE NOT BETTER EVEN IF U COME TO THE TEAM. IT'S SAME SH1T UNTIL U GET BORED OR TIRED.. I AM HERE ALMOST 3 YEARS BUT STILL HELPING LIKE THE OTHER OLD GUYZ.. SO STOP THE FUCKING SPAM AND BEG FOR BEING A STAFF MEMBERS PLZ ? :D Maxtor made clear some things read again his reply at first pages!)

re-locked (And soon it will be added new reply by mod haha. Damn this topic has no end =X)