interlude [Interlude L2J ]L2 Sunshine PvP Server

∨¡Þêr

Well Server didnt done yet =))

Gm staff work to make sets more balance :)

They add new farm zone's.

Lot more Thing :)

See you ingame! ^^

ye i will try it just to get my opinion about the server

wHEN rOH OPEN NOTHINK will save u  believe me

WeLL I gonna give ur server a last chance...Want me as a player till RoH open or as an enemy???

Count the prons/cons and then tell me...You have better think twice...I am waiting for an answer from Sunshine too..

With those guyz(darkslayer,revenger,maniakmike,stefoulis15)on my side i am afraid of nothing...You should be and u know it...You started the war...Wanna stop it here YES or NO???

If you say NO then don't claim again about hacks and other sh*t...Oh,and don't expect to be welcome here in Pylos

If You say YES then friendz again...

From now on, everyone who continue flamming and blaming in this topic with be dekarmed.

Yeaa :) Good Idea ...:P

P.S. PPL join server !! There is new features!!

2 New farming zone!

Vesper Sets changed and now is more balance

No lag!

Friendly GM's :P

Join and Have fun ^^

Pm ingame: Brzoza and i support u at the begin :)

See you ingame :)

I Will never want to make bad to anyone..what's the reason..Sunshine i have no problem with ya..GL with ur server from now on..i won't ever post again at this topic..

I Will never want to make bad to anyone..what's the reason..Sunshine i have no problem with ya..GL with ur server from now on..i won't ever post again at this topic..

show up l2roh! we are w8ing.

/ontopic i am downloading the patch now. gonna try it.

well i have to add something... when you are thinking on opening a server you make it perfect and after you open it... you dont open it and then try to make it perfect while ppl are playing... nothing against the staff just my opinion... about [GR][/GR] what if i dont add it?what if i add it?what happens?this shit doesnt exist... its just in your tiny brain.

With those guyz(darkslayer,revenger,maniakmike,stefoulis15)on my side i am afraid of nothing...

oh without these guys you're nothing right?

server is nice so everyone should give it a try... sry about double post.... dont rly care about post count

oh without these guys you're nothing right?

server is nice so everyone should give it a try... sry about double post.... dont rly care about post count

Nice nice...double posting,flaming bla bla...I could dekarma u but i won't...You see they are all friends of mine and with those guyz on my side i feel more powerfull...Who cares what do u think???Without or with those guyz i am more than fine...Wanna know why???I have many friends that support me and like my work...Anyway i will play there till my server opens if the admins want "peace" between our servers....You also must know that i don't wanna argue but Zehro is a guy i know from real life....He is the most backstabber one i ever known...He betrays and then he pretends to be ur friend...Don't tell me that i am wrong 'coz u don't know him on real life...Don't starting with sh*ts again 'coz i don't want to be involved on a flame war again...

I tried to remain calm....

well i didnt flame it was a question if you didnt realize it... oh btw im not like some stupid children who care about their post count or their karma... go ahead delete my post count or dekarma me i dont care... with what you said you just think you're above ppl with normal accounts.Its useless talking to you so this is my last post here.Can't communicate with a guy that doesnt know what he says.

Nice nice...double posting,flaming bla bla...I could dekarma u but i won't...You see they are all friends of mine and with those guyz on my side i feel more powerfull...Who cares what do u think???Without or with those guyz i am more than fine...Wanna know why???I have many friends that support me and like my work...Anyway i will play there till my server opens if the admins want "peace" between our servers....You also must know that i don't wanna argue but Zehro is a guy i know from real life....He is the most backstabber one i ever known...He betrays and then he pretends to be ur friend...Don't tell me that i am wrong 'coz u don't know him on real life...Don't starting with sh*ts again 'coz i don't want to be involved on a flame war again...

I tried to remain calm....

open l2roh we want to try it. we are w8ing for 2 weeks or so. just show up it.

/ontopic: can u change the damonic weapons with another ones?

open l2roh we want to try it. we are w8ing for 2 weeks or so. just show up it.

/ontopic: can u change the damonic weapons with another ones?

WeLL if wanna know the reason that my server is not opened yet i won't lie to u...I don't open

'coz the pack is not perfect yet...I want everything to be perfect even in the beta stage...

GR:Nektarie isoun pylo k dn to eipes re lage???