interlude [Interlude L2J ]L2 Sunshine PvP Server

∨¡Þêr

MasterDisaster... you do better then him? Kicked from Overdose Reason: Corruption!

and we are still waiting for RoH that should being on like 1 week ago...

you are failed guy too :)

masterdisaster you have a big mouth... how do you know that the gms are corrupted?any proof?

about the site... a-style shared this website he didnt make it (maybe im wrong) and he didnt write his name anywhere on the site so why should they write it?i respect a-style i know him almost 2 years but if he shared it without his name on it then maybe he doesnt want to give him credits.

1)Copy retail-like text from deathwhisper post (noob way ;P)

2)Enchant = Same with Overdose? {c/p?}

3)Titanium armor? = you remember me DeathWhisper

Good Server everybody join

lol :O [GR] oraia paratiritikotita exis file m:P

O_o THX!!

MasterDisaster... you do better then him? Kicked from Overdose Reason: Corruption!

and we are still waiting for RoH that should being on like 1 week ago...

you are failed guy too :)

WeLL about Overdose i wasn't kicked 'coz i was corrupted...I was NOT corrupted...If you want to know the reason just ask revenger...Anyway who cares about a closed server???L2RoH will success wanna know why???

1st)Pro Staff(Stefoulis15,ReVenGeR,Me,Darkslayer,Maniakmike)

2ndly)We Changed our pack to the most updated IL one so there will be no bugs

3rd)We were late 'coz of some personal problems...

4th)If you think that our server is a fail then i am sure that u will change ur mind once it's opened...

Now about the website issue...I think that A-style made it...and anyway it has copyrights...How t*rd should someone be to change and in a wrong way...They putted a text on the old text...FAIL....

~Crystal are u about fixing the Focus Level On Duelists???

1)Copy retail-like text from deathwhisper post (noob way ;P)

2)Enchant = Same with Overdose? {c/p?}

3)Titanium armor? = you remember me DeathWhisper

Good Server everybody join

this is the most retarded answer ive ever seen srsly...

just because he has an armor that deathwhisper has doesnt mean he stole the idea from there... i saw titanium armor 2 years ago on a server doesnt mean deathwhisper stole it from there... and the enchant rates are the same on other 50 servers.. why it has to be stolen from overdose?

now if you wanna play on this server go on... but if you're here to flame, better leave

@masterdisaster if you aint gonna play why do you care if he is going to fix the focus level or not?

this is the most retarded answer ive ever seen srsly...

just because he has an armor that deathwhisper has doesnt mean he stole the idea from there... i saw titanium armor 2 years ago on a server doesnt mean deathwhisper stole it from there... and the enchant rates are the same on other 50 servers.. why it has to be stolen from overdose?

now if you wanna play on this server go on... but if you're here to flame, better leave

@masterdisaster if you aint gonna play why do you care if he is going to fix the focus level or not?

Okay gm friend :)

I am one of the tree players in-game......I noticed so many bugs...What pack do u use??Archid(onoma k prama)???

Okay gm friend :)

lol xa0axxa0xa0a0xa0 Owned...

I am one of the tree players in-game......I noticed so many bugs...What pack do u use??Archid(onoma k prama)???lol xa0axxa0xa0a0xa0 Owned...

retard(onoma k prama) you may know more things than the admin of the server but others know more than you so look at yourself and stop talking about the others because its better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

guys stop flaming

/ontopic the server is ok but i dont like the costum weapons ---> demonic weapons are ugly

Yea server nice but need some more work for make better Custom sets now they're unbalance ...

And mage's without custom make 6k dmg (LoOL) Mage overpower and custom set didnt give any m def =/

And about custom weapons yea they're ugly ... =/ I prefer Dynasty xD

Yea server nice but need some more work for make better Custom sets now they're unbalance ...

And mage's without custom make 6k dmg (LoOL) Mage overpower and custom set didnt give any m def =/

And about custom weapons yea they're ugly ... =/ I prefer Dynasty xD

yee dinasty are ok :)