Michael Jackson at Neverland Michael Jackson Ghost at NEVERLAND

™Dariuse®

Is :  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is :

• True
    • Fake

Micheal Jackon's can't reast in peace because all the time the TV, radios etc. speak for him... Maybe is true, maybe is fake....

I don't vote nothing...

BTW i believe to ghosts...! REally!

BTW i believe to ghosts...! REally!

Well yes i believe too...My grandmother told me stories about her family and the "Ghost of my uncle :P " if i remember right...!

The strange is that when i look better i see that the "Ghost" pass throw the door and there is no man who is walking there...But maybe his is a helper....Who knows....

Well yes i believe too...My grandmother told me stories about her family and the "Ghost of my uncle :P " if i remember right...!

The strange is that when i look better i see that the "Ghost" pass throw the door and there is no man who is walking there...But maybe his is a helper....Who knows....

Right ;) i have listen many stories about ghosts... For my grandmother, grandfather and I have listen ghosts stories from priest(papas) from my village...

Right ;) i have listen many stories about ghosts... For my grandmother, grandfather and I have listen ghosts stories from priest(papas) from my village...

Yeah i know one story...but some people don't believe...Maybe it's his ghost....

[GR]An dn 8es na koimi8eis stin lew :P [/GR]