[scam]Free aa

Go to giran and say in shout you selling AA for 1adena in giran temple or etc. When many ppls will be around you, sell 10k aa for 1 adena and do that few times, then all ppls will try to buy faster as they can and then change 1aa price to 1k and now you are rich. :D Sure you can scam not only with aa. If this scam already exist in this forum then remove this topic.

Go to giran and say in shout you selling AA for 1adena in giran temple or etc. When many ppls will be around you, sell 10k aa for 1 adena and do that few times, then all ppls will try to buy faster as they can and then change 1aa price to 1k and now you are rich. :D Sure you can scam not only with aa. If this scam already exist in this forum then remove this topic.

i think youll lose more AA and youll get less adena this is just luck now many pll are not so stupid and look at the trade what they buy :)

it would easyest if i suicide OMG!

I WILL TAKE A GUN AND I WILL SUICIDE OMFG Pliz

The most newbiest scam i have ever hear ! :S

maybe not because sometimes works and to the best players if you are in hurry and you want these aa then sometimes you don't look the price or you are confused by his words at the all chat and you buy them :P

this is kinda crap for me. works on chars who started to play the game Lineage II 2 days before ;D

(btw sould works perfect on L2Core for ppl who r just enchanting even 24/7 to get another glow)

while reading the exploit I think that's a very good way to scam. It should work on servers with a lot of people. If you make them to hurry up in order to buy from you then you will succeed.