People kill themselves for Michael Jackson

Jigsaw*

12 persons have killed themselves because Michael Jackson died. They were fans of him so they couldn't live without their idol. The manager of Michael Jackson asked people stop doing this wrong thing.

What whould you say about that "sacrifice"?

----------------UPDATE----------------

Some of Michael Jackson's songs for the people...

Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Michael Jackson - Earth Song

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8muMo0fw_M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8muMo0fw_M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8muMo0fw_M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[Listen to the songs carefully and listen it all the time...]

They Are Stupids... Don't Stay On This.. You Remember On His Live Performances People Were Leaving The Place unconscious in an ambulance .. you kidding me? this is stupidity not love..

They are just insane!

12 persons have killed themselves because Michael Jackson died. They were fans of him so they couldn't live without their idol. The manager of Michael Jackson asked people stop doing this wrong thing.

What whould you say about that "sacrifice"?

i think they kill themselves because they think that he will meet him at heaven.... XD

i ll never do that

[sorry for my english...-_-]

pff..idiots...If i die tomorrow nobody will kill himself for me....

I Would....xD!!!Anyway it's the most stupid thing i have ever heard...Suicide to meet MJ in heaven???Lawl....You gotta be kiddin' me....I liked MJ A bit but i would not do such thing....BTW Did u know that Will.I.Am from Black Eyed Peas is his brother???

I Would....xD!!!Anyway it's the most stupid thing i have ever heard...Suicide to meet MJ in heaven???Lawl....You gotta be kiddin' me....I liked MJ A bit but i would not do such thing....BTW Did u know that Will.I.Am from Black Eyed Peas is his brother???

No I didnt know that..

12 in bilions is nothing serious.

When hitler died half germany killed the other half and then suicied.

People can livin in their own realities sometimes...maniacs and crazy.

12 people is not serious?

It started with 1 person and the world said like you "1 in billions is nothing serious"

Now it goes 12 and who knows if the number raises the now moment?

//off-topic

if i die then my girlfriends will kill themselves and im not michael jackson :P

//on-topic

i think michael jackson was a precarious G-A-Y who was just cared about his money and thats why he was singing pop. by the way pop = popular, popular = commercial. so he was singing just for the money, besides he said it by himself

im not insulting him i just say what he was. i said he was a G-A-Y because female voice + female face and untrained body = G-A-Y

pop is not my style anyway, but if i have to criticize his voice and his songs i say that he didnt deserve to be that famous.

im sorry about swearing but i hadnt any more gentle way to speak about him

//off-topic

if i die then my girlfriends will kill themselves and im not michael jackson :P

//on-topic

i think michael jackson was a precarious G-A-Y who was just cared about his money and thats why he was singing pop. by the way pop = popular, popular = commercial. so he was singing just for the money, besides he said it by himself

im not insulting him i just say what he was. i said he was a G-A-Y because female voice + female face and untrained body = G-A-Y

pop is not my style anyway, but if i have to criticize his voice and his songs i say that he didnt deserve to be that famous.

im sorry about swearing but i hadnt any more gentle way to speak about him

If you have any idea for his young age you would be able to understand him..From a very young age MJ was famous.His father was a musician whithout job (with nothing) so he was beating MJ because he was famous.When MJ became older he wanted to change everything which remembered him his father (color, hair)..And because he hadnt been a kid he wanted to stay a kid forever.He was a bit of psycho but not gay..

The reporters say that he said he would like to sleep with a young boy..But I saw his interview and he said that The best thing in life is to know that someone is sleeping near you.

Learn more about him and then you will be able to call him gay and insane

PS: he didnt sing for money...he has a lot of songs which speaks about the world (war etc.)

If you have any idea for his young age you would be able to understand him..From a very young age MJ was famous.His father was a musician whithout job (with nothing) so he was beating MJ because he was famous.When MJ became older he wanted to change everything which remembered him his father (color, hair)..And because he hadnt been a kid he wanted to stay a kid forever.He was a bit of psycho but not gay..

The reporters say that he said he would like to sleep with a young boy..But I saw his interview and he said that The best thing in life is to know that someone is sleeping near you.

Learn more about him and then you will be able to call him gay and insane

PS: he didnt sing for money...he has a lot of songs which speaks about the world (war etc.)

though i dont like his songs i meant that he was singing just to be paid not because he liked singing or something like that. in a few words the most commercial singer! for me this alone is a reson for not listening to his songs.

his songs and his voice are not good anyway and his dance is gay too. (if not gay we cannot say its a dance a normal man would dance)

its my opinion. i never liked michael jackson and im not going to like him because his father was hiting him