Turn On Your Pc In 10 Seconds

reb0rn

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 01:20:45 PM »

« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 12:02:01 PM »

well, finally you thought something smart to say me,

after 1 month lol.. double post+ undig

now what i must say?

about format.. hmm... i will make my PC faster to format and loose all my files of 2 years(and i need them all)

clever boy... i have many guides about making your computer faster.. wanna give you? when you will press the button lineage will open no explorer.exe no nothing want?

Robzombie answered for me.

You are completly retarded ,aren't u?

i want to say bad words but i am afraid of ban :@ :@ you rly pissed me off... go on google and read about computers :@ :@

now i must cry..because i am not pro in computers

like you.

PS: Just read my previous comment again, i think

that you didnt understand what i said.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes this is true. You think that Bill Gates don't want to load pc fast than now?? So he leaft it as it is. So the best we have to do is to not touch anything in regedit.

agree

• 8 months later...

dont touch windows you retardet....you can cause problems on your pc and if there is any problemyou will take the care to repair it so becareful 1st test it see if your pc its slow or programs doesent run..|| thats the law...

working or not i will not touch anything located into regedit. im not going to touch the registry of windows.

touching one two things may get your pc broken, this is why i hate bill gates

first of all u mustnt touch anything in regedit... and as Faron says some programms doesnt load so maybe u will become infected to any virus or anything else..

Bump..

Even when you want to register pirate windows..?

Are you guys missing brain or something ? Do you know what your Computer does when its starting up? Its loading all the -beep-ing files + windows located in your Core Dataabase. And do you know what happends if you abord the loading of various programs that your PC uses in order to run smoothly? Your PC starts freezing, getting errors and eventually sigterm which also means it stops working. PC work like that if a core material is missing the system cannot continue working.

+1

You dont must touch anythink in regedit , and when you edit somethink there , use at your own risk !