Turn On Your Pc In 10 Seconds

reb0rn

Turn On Your Pc in 10 Seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna know how to turn the pc on in 10 seconds, here's what u have to do:

Click on the start button -----> then go to Run -----> and type Regedit -----> press enter

This will open Registery Editor

Now look for the key:

HKEY_LOACAL_MECHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ContentIndex

Now there find the Key Called "Startup Delay" -----> Double Click On It

Where its Base, Click Decimal -- its Default Value Is 4800000,

Change The Value To 40000

Here u go u have done it!

Now close the Registry Editor and Restart Your Computer

And You'll See The Result..

NOTE: i think it only works on xp

Turn On Your Pc in 10 Seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna know how to turn the pc on in 10 seconds, here's what u have to do:

Click on the start button -----> then go to Run -----> and type Regedit -----> press enter

This will open Registery Editor

Now look for the key:

HKEY_LOACAL_MECHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ContentIndex

Now there find the Key Called "Startup Delay" -----> Double Click On It

Where its Base, Click Decimal -- its Default Value Is 4800000,

Change The Value To 40000

Here u go u have done it!

Now close the Registry Editor and Restart Your Computer

And You'll See The Result..

NOTE: i think it only works on xp

Wasn't it already shared? i think i replied there also... i will search!

first of all u mustnt touch anything in regedit... and as Faron says some programms doesnt load so maybe u will become infected to any virus or anything else..

Yes this is true. You think that Bill Gates don't want to load pc fast than now?? So he leaft it as it is. So the best we have to do is to not touch anything in regedit.

Are you guys missing brain or something ? Do you know what your Computer does when its starting up? Its loading all the fucking files + windows located in your Core Dataabase. And do you know what happends if you abord the loading of various programs that your PC uses in order to run smoothly? Your PC starts freezing, getting errors and eventually sigterm which also means it stops working. PC work like that if a core material is missing the system cannot continue working.

pff u dnt need to post that it works... yeah it work to all PCs BUT U MUST TOUCH ANYTHING best explanation by MrMG:

Are you guys missing brain or something ? Do you know what your Computer does when its starting up? Its loading all the -beep-ing files + windows located in your Core Dataabase. And do you know what happends if you abord the loading of various programs that your PC uses in order to run smoothly? Your PC starts freezing, getting errors and eventually sigterm which also means it stops working. PC work like that if a core material is missing the system cannot continue working.