[Preview]Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

-=Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Preview=-

On The Famous E3 That You All Should Know All The Secrets of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Trailer Been Revealed!!!Now I WiLL Show You Some Pics And An Article I Found Searching On The Net...Get Ready...

-=Preview=-

FIFA 10 fired the first shot in anger in the upcoming footie video game season, and so far it looks like a 30 yard screamer. With 360° dribbling an improved defensive game and smarter A.I. team-mates, Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer series is going to have to go some to take the title from EA. Thankfully, the first batch of screenshots and trailer look good, and potentially point to a return to league-winning form. Below you’ll find the first official trailer, with a detailed breakdown of shots from the frenetic football action.

-=Video=-

http://www.gamesradar.com/video/v-20090604115916250002

So what are the essential match facts from above, then?

To kick things off, its clear Konami have been spending much of their time improving character models and strips. The screen below shows a considerable increase in detail over 2008’s game.

It’s a pity, mind, that this increase in graphical fidelity probably won’t make much difference, especially playing the game in the definitive wide camera view.

More encouraging is the very brief glance we get of the muted new animation engine. Even though it's brief, player movement - running in particular - looks more weighty, natural and convincing.

Bet on Konami securing most of the big European licenses. And after capturing the Europa League, Konami may well include more teams from lesser known European divisions - like Hearts from the Scottish SPL or AC Omonia from Cyprus. The official Liverpool license is also in, but we're not sure what other officially endorsed team is joining them. We wouldn't put many readies on it being Burnley, mind.

-=Pictures=-

1)

23lm7ms.jpg

2)

2lbgpd4.jpg

3)

21jn21u.jpg

4)

iohhs3.jpg

5)

2ibcen5.jpg

6)

fu0uth.jpg

7)

2s664wy.jpg

-=My Opinion=-

In My Opinion Pro Evo 2010 Is An Awesome Game That Will Be Again Able To Compete FIFA Soccer...As We All Know FIFA Soccer The 3 Last Years Was Much Better Than Pro...Now I Think That The Battle Between FIFA And Pro Will Be An Epic Fight To The Death...I'm Waiting For Your Comments!!!

Waiting like crazy!

WeLL I Read About FIFA Soccer 10...I Have To Say That I am a big FIFA fun but i think that this year Pro Will Be Much Better....Except If Electronic Art Sports(E.A. Sports~~>The Company That Produces FIFA)Has a surprise for us as they have the 3 last years!!!We WiLL See....

I dont even like fifa,in fact i hate this game,too lame.Goals from the center,but pro is the game,too balance...

Have You Ever Played FIFA On PS3 Or Xbox 360???Man On Xbox 360 And PS3 Is Freakin' Hard To Score Out Of The Big Area(Megali Perioxi)...If You Shoot From The Center You Have1,1111111% Possibilities To Score...On Ps2 It Sux Hard And I Know It..But On The Next-Gen Consoles It PwnzzZ.And Pls Accept That :D

No i havent played fifa in ps3 or xbox 360 only in ps2 and pc...

I have only played pro 9 in ps3 and it just rocks i will try fifa too... ;)

I Know It Rocks But Try FIFA Too 'Coz It Deserves It!!It's A Very GooD Game...But Now That Pro Evolution Has All The Right Of Champions Leage And Europa League(Uefa Cup) I Think I'll Choose Pro This Yeard :D!!

Untill i dont play it i preffer the older versions ;P

I Agree In A Way....Until I Play It,I Prefer FIFA Old Versions...Guyz Be CooL And See That FIFA Is Much Better The 2 Last Years...I Am Talking About The Next-Gen Machines...PS3/Xbox 360!!

I Agree In A Way....Until I Play It,I Prefer FIFA Old Versions...Guyz Be CooL And See That FIFA Is Much Better The 2 Last Years...I Am Talking About The Next-Gen Machines...PS3/Xbox 360!!

play Fifa street and then talk to me :)

TOO MANY TRICKS!!!