Heroes of Newerth (dota future)

Beta key? Isn't the game released already? I've seen ppl playing it already.

It's still in closed beta and people are usually given invites every so often, the graphics and gameplay are much better than dota but it's gonna take a while as I think its pretty unbalanced and some of the heros are pretty rigged.

i can send u too guys i got like 9 xD

edit : i pre buyed it cause soon its gonna be no beta but it will need money ;) i pre purchase it

you can  play free :D

this is to become donator.. if you do donate you have some access in games or colour name or  you can create a word for any kill you got in game system say it.. you know like killing spree and dominating the system say's another word...in one game which i was there one donator got kill and system say's SmackDown!! lawl ;D

this is to become donator.. if you do donate you have some access in games or colour name or  you can create a word for any kill you got in game system say it.. you know like killing spree and dominating the system say's another word...in one game which i was there one donator got kill and system say's SmackDown!! lawl ;D

smackdown he didnt make it its auto when ur donator this sound play allways ;) when  u take kills :D its custom sound for donors

smackdown he didnt make it its auto when ur donator this sound play allways ;) when  u take kills :D its custom sound for donors

u need one beta key too if some1 can help me ?

:)