Heroes of Newerth (dota future)

You just need to download the game thats all .All the maps will be downloaded to your directory automatically.And TheEnd yes the first map is based on  the dota map the second one is there own.

Huh.I dont see the email or im blind ;D Well type it to my pm.

The_End7@windowslive.com

90% 10% more and i will burn . some questions its based on lvl system? i mean when i win i lvl up? and what i get ? :D

Well your account level shows what kind raking you achieved till level 3 youll be still a newb from level 6 youll be a experienced player.

The_End7@windowslive.com

GREAT SUCCESS!

The_End7@windowslive.com: invitation sent.

By the way if you wanna keep in touch add me to your buddy list in game or just pm balanar ~_~

I hope to find a group of ppl or a clan in which i could play private whit them because it sucks when you join a stacked team and lose because you where with a bunch of newbs ;D btw after HoN goes public there will be event clan matches etc...

i want an invitation too... send me sa-nias@hotmail.com

it looks amazing!

GREAT SUCCESS!

sa-nias@hotmail.com : invitation sent.

done.

This was the last one for now.

I hope we all gonna meet in game and kick each others ass ;D

omg i love hero swiftblades he ruleZ!! hes like yurnero :D

There is some new heroes and from does new heroes i like the best the "Puppet master" he has some awesome skills like for example he can make an enemy unit attack his comrade for 4 sec so if that enemy unit has like 378 - 400 dmg 2-3 hits and his comrade is down ;D Or the puppet masters ultimate - draws a doll that is attached to your target and he can run even 1000 radius far the doll will be at the same place and you can destroy the doll and he will receive 3x more dmg that you did to that doll.

i liked dota more too but now that i Play this game i played more than 15 games :P all night playing :D

Yeah! It's Imba game! But for medota is always better!