Heroes of Newerth (dota future)

The game is atm in closed beta mode so i cant copy any news from closed beta because its forbidden.

This game is being created by s2games (savage 2 creators) so who where playing savage more then 70 days ~ got the closed beta invite well if there are ppl who would like to get the closed beta key i think you could search in savage2 forum www.s2games.com

This video is all you can get atm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTLgQbYVISA

LOl it rulez so baddly When it gonna be online to play it? ^^

S2games didn't announced when it will be for the public eye but if there are ppl who want to try it out very badly i suggest to start looking for beta key's or free acc ~_~ .

S2games didn't announced when it will be for the public eye but if there are ppl who want to try it out very badly i suggest to start looking for beta key's or free acc ~_~ .

belive me i tryed to find beta key more that 8 hours :S

The invitation system goes like this does who have an acc in closed beta get every week 3 invitations.And ye darkslayer like i said in pm give me your email and ill send you the invitation.

TheEnd if you want the invitation give me your email.

The invitation system goes like this does who have an acc in closed beta get every week 3 invitations.And ye darkslayer like i said in pm give me your email and ill send you the invitation.

TheEnd if you want the invitation give me your email.

And in a week i will have 3 invites? If yes then my e-mail is under my avatar.And it is a map for warcraft right?If not I dont want an invite.

And in a week i will have 3 invites? If yes then my e-mail is under my avatar.

ye you will.And by the way HoN released a new map because the  old one was based on dotas original map the new map has 2x more outposts (mini shops) new raid boss the old raid boss in HoN was Kongor (Big Gorilla) the new raid is a beast half robot with a little guy who controls it ~_~ and the game option was updated if you more then 60 matches and more then 300 kills you wont be able to join a newbie game its anti farmers system ~_~ and when you pass 1k kills and 200 matches you will be able to join pro games anti newb system ~_~

ye you will.And by the way HoN released a new map because the  old one was based on dotas original map the new map has 2x more outposts (mini shops) new raid boss the old raid boss in HoN was Kongor (Big Gorilla) the new raid is a beast half robot with a little guy who controls it ~_~ and the game option was updated if you more then 60 matches and more then 300 kills you wont be able to join a newbie game its anti farmers system ~_~ and when you pass 1k kills and 200 matches you will be able to join pro games anti newb system ~_~

It is a Warcraft map?

ye you will.And by the way HoN released a new map because the  old one was based on dotas original map the new map has 2x more outposts (mini shops) new raid boss the old raid boss in HoN was Kongor (Big Gorilla) the new raid is a beast half robot with a little guy who controls it ~_~ and the game option was updated if you more then 60 matches and more then 300 kills you wont be able to join a newbie game its anti farmers system ~_~ and when you pass 1k kills and 200 matches you will be able to join pro games anti newb system ~_~

so i cancel this download and i go download the new? :D

The end its not dota map its whole game its rulez

You just need to download the game thats all .All the maps will be downloaded to your directory automatically.And TheEnd yes the first map is based on  the dota map the second one is there own.

Huh.I dont see the email or im blind ;D Well type it to my pm.