[Share] L2 Dot Interlude pack (Not For Newbies)

after some weeks of testing this pack, i found a lot of bugs, days spended to fix a lot of things, like skills - after your update petmezis, they works but not as they should, here is list of founded shits:

- when u try to augment, sometimes window to do it is all black - working on it

- augment skills - a lot of skills didi't work - fixed

- u can have as many augment skills on you as u want - need add stuck option to fix - almost fixed

- olympiad - player restart in oly and don't lose points - working on it

- skills - a lot of them work as they shouldn't, wrong powers, wrong success rates, and some skills bugged, for example madness - if u get it u are paralyzed, must restart to move, - all the time working on skills - unbalanced as hell

- mages give shit not damage, with 18k m.atk of atacker and 1.8k m.def of defender, mage hit him 300, 500? wtf... - working on balance classes

- mobs in dino island gave spell force and battle force forever -fixed

- tvt was wrong - ppl can tp to coli and buff/hit joined players - i had to change place to fix it

- when u buff/heal your summon, all players get window with quests info... what the hell... - working on it

- hmm, what else... i dont remember, if i get back my memory or find new, ill update post

except that list, pack still is great ;) i hope petmezis will make some updates, includes fixes for bugs from my list :)

greetings