I PRoPoSe To Make A Hacking Team

A D MI IN ?

<- That was the original post

R E T A R D ?

4COL, stop spamming, I hate spammers.

P.S.: I have to attend anger control courses.

P.S.no2: This was posted with a slight bit of humor. But still, stop it. I'm serious. I'm not kidding. Knock it out. Cut it out. What else to say?

STOP SPAMMING

You will be included as soon as i get a report of what you can do....we can't put you at team if you don't know nothing..

Ps.we don't need testers!

i can be a tester

We don't need anymore testers.....About java i think you would be useful so you are in!

I am in i know java (most of it) and i can be a tester, too. Also i know a little russian so i can translator. And also i can help you make bugs ...

That's nice since you know java (I hope so).

Now, many guys said this: "I know a little Russian so I can be a translator"

Guys, do you ACTUALLY know russian, or is it just you 're using an automatic translator?

The best thing is if you actually *come from russia (emi) or at least took some lessons. I think most of us here can handle a translator.

Me: I am taking courses, but hell, I keep doing worse than the auto translators:P

Well nice the team is growing up..to tell u the truth i haven't imagined that it will be so ppl who wanna truly join (i knew that there will be many ppl who just wanna learn more bugs) SO what each of u is supposed to do do

Programmers Is supposed to make our own (MxB) programm to catch packets

and make a revolutianary Botting programm (I don't have an idea how its gonna happen,always is the poin "if u can") They have the most work... Designers will cooperate with programmers and help them with the design of the programm also they will be drawing Signatures,Userbars and wallpapers for the Team,Java Developers are important 2 as i believe they know the structure of the packets and the protocol of Server n Client so they can easily find bugs also i would be gratefull if Developers Would make a  Java L2 Server Pack with all the bugs we use Fixed so it would be 1 of the best packs,Explorers Must find the information that programmers will put in their programms but firstly they must check if it works on their own or give it to Testers and if its in Russian give it first to Translators... So Give up the fair play DO it Our Way

P.S

I have a symbol for our team as soon as we'll start i'll show it to ya guys

99.9% of all packet exploits are already fixed, so you're making this team way too late.  Also, most servers nowadays have methods of blocking bots/exploits even in the client.

Good luck I guess, but you won't get anywhere without a bunch of good programmers :P

Know somethin if u have this opinion let it 4 urself i know many xploits which works on the most servers Java and PTS also i am an optimistic person (not like u) and i say that we will be able to hack every server we want Moreover for the each problem a solution can be found so plis do not say jst Stupid and Funny things for me

The 1 thing i agree with u is that we need many good programmers

put me as a programmer..i dont want designing wallpapers etc..i thought that designing was the interface..so plz programming ;)

Ok do the designing interface part and i will take care of the walls and signatures (even though i will have to take some high speed photoshop courses from online tutorials)... We need someone to do the interface and the basic structure... And i believe you can do a great job with the interface...