[Share]Telnet Tools for Java

hello well i present this new tool for drive your server is very usefull ell ok i hope help youi and more info here:

Support:

Chronicles: Any

Platform: Java

Compatibility:. NET Framework 3.5

Description: A small Java program to manage the server via telnet. Can restart, shut down, give itemy, IRCAM, plant, write in chat and much more. There is a built-console and Color Picker. All settings are stored in ini file.

Known bug: do not write in the chat in Russian (the problem of some of servers) in future versions of plans to add transliter.

Plans for the following versions:

1. Add car functions such as auto restart, auto itemov issuance, auto announcement to chat, and more. Will be made once the understand how юзать timers: D

2. Add auto-complex in the console.

3. Minor corrections in text boxes, to filter user input.

4. Russian language.

Useful information:

1. When you press each button turns off the old connection and create a new, so poke at the buttons more than once every 3-5 seconds is not recommended.

2. Alpha version, make sure to say hastily, almost not been tested in practice, so otpisyvaem bugs and suggestions on the forum, if possible, be corrected and complemented. Remember that in C # I novichek, so ask analogue Rt Server Manager is not necessary =)

3. The main functions were tested at the assembly Archid, in theory, should work on other builds, if they have not changed the team and the general principle.

4. The original program weighs slightly more than 30 kb, but I have proparsil through obfuskator, so it weighs more. You can crash.

1e455b1c5663.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/242625894/Telnet_Tools_for_Java_by_CriticalError.rar

Credits by [TiMe] ~ [Tra $ heR]:.

becouse my english sux if i download this and install it or whatever  its easy to make auto server restart?

can you explain me?

btw very nice share realy nice program :)

becouse my english sux if i download this and install it or whatever  its easy to make auto server restart?

can you explain me?

btw very nice share realy nice program :)

yes ofc is not hard look this row "Enter Time in msc" put seconds o minuts you want and press restart done :)

• 2 months later...

i cant do anything !!!

if i start the Telnet Tools.exe it says :

'Telnet Tools' has been built with an evaluation version of {smartassembly},

which has expired .....

... You need to purchase a license of {smartassembly}

What can i do?

i have this problem too fix for it.

• 7 months later...