Signature Request Topic Featuring Blane & SeeYa

Blane

logo-6.png

Well, it's been a long time since I made the thread about signatures in spam topic.Now we have a whole new section, but I couldn't handle all the requests from this forum, which I suppose are many, so I decided to fill in the requests with a very good designer SeeYa.He is much more than "talended" in Photoshop, so we together, can make a good work I think.It's going to be an official thread which is going to be updated with the latest requests so we have to have some rules here.Here are they:

- Make requests not spam."Thanks" posts are allowed, though, to keep the topic alive in the top.

- Complaining about priority issues is not allowed too.Me with SeeYa can handle the requests alone.

- Please, below your -made from us- signature put "Made by Blane" or "Made by SeeYa", to help us keep this topic.

- Signature dimensions are not specific.SeeYa's sizes are freestyle and I'm using 380 x 110 so don't be curious.

- For the beginning of the thread You Are Not Allowed To Make 2nd Request till we change this rule.

- Changes are not available.What is done, done.

- Strange characters like : "MαsтєЯĐιsαsтєя™" or "ReVễnGeR" (Lucky examples ^^) are not allowed.

- PSD's, sources, text fonts or so won't be given.Except from PSD files all others can be given if you ask for them.

- Signatures requests form should not contain "Theme".I mean, we decide how to do your image.This way you give us inspiration.

- Your form should look like this:

Main Text/Name:
Sub Text/Slogan:

Nothing more, nothing less in the form please...

blanesig-7.png & PsSeeYa.png