[Share]NvC Faction System[Alpha Stage]

fdLP. I won't comment since I already saw a huge number of bugs and possibilities of exploitation ^^

However you need to at least make the Packet Changes (Should take only 1mins) to make a basic Factions Engine. I strongly advice you to make that code a bit safer for at the moment, its easely explotable.

Anyway its good to see you sharing your work.

fdLP. I won't comment since I already saw a huge number of bugs and possibilities of exploitation ^^

However you need to at least make the Packet Changes (Should take only 1mins) to make a basic Factions Engine. I strongly advice you to make that code a bit safer for at the moment, its easely explotable.

never said its protected , just made while i was boring .. I am updating it and when i finish with them then imma start fix exploites.

Thx for your words.

Thx man!

Pls, If You can, make the Guards(L2PNCGuard) for Noobs and for Cools. This Guards must kill another faction.

Sorry for my bad English.

I have 9 warning in L2nvcInstance.java but compile fine now am testing ^^

if you want change faction noobs to cool ?

warnings like ? a screenshot if its possible

would like to know the exploits you mean.

Doesnt matter if you dont want to say them.

fdLP man i have problem i make noob char and have yellow name but i make and cool char and i have white name and in config you have red name for cools...

probably a wrong code for the color, change it to your own , also according to your pm , update with the current code because now /unstuck wont work but instead you will be able to use soe's(normal one) to go to your faction.