[Share] How to Have a Full Updated C5 client

Well Dear Members,

After Searching in the web, and after some Requests for How to Have a full Updated c5 client (Isn't possible anymore)...

I have founded a Patch for to Have a FULL UPDATED C5 CLIENT..

Steps:

After you installed a new C5 client, without any update, download this, and write over every file in Lineage2 folder with this files.

This Are The links of the patch

Filefront Link ==> *CLICK ME FOR DOWNLOAD* (Don't Support Download Managers)

Or

Rapidshare Links (You need them All (3) (Support All Download Managers) ;D

*Click Me*1*

*Click Me*2*

*Click Me*3*

Have a Fun. luxhellovb8.gif

That patch was made by Nemeiasis of Deviant Realms.  Give credit where credit is due.

Well, I don't Care Who Have maked That Patch, I found It on the WEB, And I don't see any name On that Patch...So I don't Have to give any credit to nobody, This Is a simply share, Isn't a GREATER Share that Need a Credits ...

LoL, Im Downloading It again ;D

I will Upload it In Rapidshare In 2 parts....ok ? I Hope to finish tonight LoL, Im downloading at 5kb too :s

Finally, Im Uploading It, For a 40-50 min I will Update the First Post ;D

P.s. Yahooooooooooooooooo...Im the 4th MAXBastard In this Forum !!!!!!!!!!!!! 800 Posts !!!!!!!!!! FTW !!!!!!!! ;D

P.s.2 : 1st (Maxtor), 2nd (NITROUS SYSTEM), 3rd (Killer_007), 4th (EkoIce), Yahooooooooooooooo xD ;D

soz For Double Posting...Finally...

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH A NEW DOWNLOAD LINK !!!

More faster, More Sure. Use a Download Manager for a faster Download. ;D

P.s. With a normal adsl Connection and a normal Download manager...the download speed is 90-140 Kbps ;D (Better Than the old host (with 2 kbps xD) ;D