[L2Phx]Teleport Script

TEsted again and it works !!! ( partially ) ....Here are steps

1. Open Phx

2. Open L2

3. Copy / Paste Script

4. Save Script ( dont tick it yet )

5. Login on server Create account & Start....

6. Tick up the scrint

[7] ( VERRY IMPORTANT ) Target your self and you will see smthing like this :

Announcements :

Announcements : Target ID 308534503 ( some numbers .. )

8.Go where u want to go ...   by tipping .zaken

.baium

.valakas

or what u want !!!

P.S. : This is client side.. as smone told before.. that means you dont really teleport into the real place... just imaginary ^^ ( You are still in the place you were before [ in real world ] but in the virtual one you are... in valakas or where you tiped . )

P.S. : Doesnt shows RB`s or NPC`s or others.. cuz it`s client side ....

P.S. : From mistake I targeted an NPC and tiped .zaken            .... the NPC was teleported at zaken ROLF ..  ( just on client side ... not really in game )

It isn't only in client side, teleport ur self, and then use one skill to go into the server side, some clients are protected ( what are you waiting for? Almost all the gold members and platinium are admins in other servers, so don't expect that it work in much servers... )

this teleport script died when this created it have more more places to teleport... over 150 places

?Almost all the gold members and platinium are admins in other servers, so don't expect that it work in much servers... )

you are wrong it works at 70% of servers I have played