About Subclass (main char: SPH)

opws blepeis oi gnwmes diaferoyn. egw me necro se official kai se global apo thn hmera(eidika ston official) poy eixa ntythei a den me peiraze kaneis.kai o screem exei dikio an kai o necro einai pareksigimenos char.eipame thelei ypomonh den einai mono hit. kalh tyxh me ton sps.

NeCrO???

LOL re c e global dn leS????RPG!!!!!

lol dn exei gemisei.....

kanenas dn kanei NeCrO.....

1on einai GTP

2on dn symferei

3on einai o pio GTP char

xD

les diladi oti o necro dn leei?katse n tsimpisei to silence o kathe magos kai meta kirios.pantos cjay ama o oloi einai necro enas logos parapano n ftiaxeis kai esi.auto simainei oti o necro einai kalos giauto kai exoun oloi :p

egw eipa oti o necro oxi mono leei alla me tis katares toy kanei oti thelei.eipa oti thelei ypomonh sto paiksimo toy.exw faei ta niata moy ston official me ton necro 76 lvl einai twra.eimai 30 xronvn  kai konteyw na xorisw me thn gynaika moy gia na toy kanw ta kefia :)

Paidia....kai pali ty gia tin apantiseis...oloi exoun necro...apo tin mia skeftomai na kano kai ego gt siga tosoi einai +1 ego den xa8ike o kosmos...alla gmt 8elo na diaferei se kt o paixtis...kai apo tin allin...c5/6 plisiazei...so skeftomai kt se daggeri...alla exo mperdeutei...

den ksero...poioi char aksizoun se c5?

Emena i gnomi mou einai opion char kses na pezis kalitera dld twra na se poume pane kane Necro kai na min exis idea(leo twra) dn aksizi auto prepi na to skeftis esi ..einai san na pigenis na agoarasis rouxa kai na rotas ton dipla sou auto na paro i to alo:P outi aresi esena kai kseris na ton pezeis (ton char )..Ala na se po kai kala ekanes pou rotas na paris mia gnomi:D

loipon....

o sh einai panta kalyteros apo ton NeCrO....

kai mn arxisete na lete oxi kai blablablabla plzzzzzz!!!!!

o NeCrO eidika se e global dn leei mages!!!!!!

(se pvp server o NeCrO leei alla kai pali protimo sh)

sh 4 ever!!!!!

oso gia ChaRs pou lene se c5..

Duelist,DA!!!!!!

o Duelist ta spaei agria!!

o DA sto c5 pernei kainourgio skill to "ROOT"!!!

c6 pisteyw DA,DUELIST kai sh!!!!!!!!

(kata n gnwmh m panta ola ayta)

BTW egw s lew na ftiakseis opion char ksereis na paizeis kalytera esy!!!!

alla se symbouleyw OXI NECRO!!!!!

o NeCrO ston e global dn leei!!!

;)

lol oti theleis alla oxi necro. oloi einai kaloi alla kane sh! toy dineis epiloges :) den anafereis omws giati einai kalyteros egw soy eipa gia tis katares toy. den lew g@m@tos san char o sh eidika ta female :)

blepete paidia eimai poly sta8eros stis apopseis m :P xaxaxa

apo tin mia den 8elo na mpeno se eksoda gia to sub kai apo tin allin den goustaro necro....opos OLOI oi alloi..........isos na pextei kati me sorceri....:P

(epibeonete to poso sta8eros eimai stis apopsis m :P)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Customs being added to systextures/animation/texture influences the increase in virtual ram by a very small amount, which means you won't have a headache in the future with critical error issues, unless it's a dubious custom, there are 2 custom weapon packs available for H5 that are "compromised", they didn't make a very good adaptation, one of the packages is the weapons from the goddess of destruction for H5, another is the hero weapons from the goddess of destruction for H5, avoid these customs for your H5 server if you see it on any forum.   Now coming back to your question; one thing that the NCSoft developers never did was add files to their system, probably because they were aware of what could happen when doing that, now think about one thing: the game's system retail itself is no more than 70MB, every time there was an update made by NCSoft they always added the equipment/items/cloaks etc. in their folders intended for that, so why do we do this? I still have my client containing a system with almost 1GB, 1-2h online is the time I can stay online before the ram memory limit, but I have already redone my entire client with customs being destined for textures/systexture/animations, almost all the customs that I had on that client containing a 1GB system I have on my current server, with the difference that I removed everything from the system and critical error is now nothing more than legends, my current server has a total of 220MB in the system folder And theoretically speaking, based on what I've seen, especially on many forums, I believe that the heavier the system folder is, the faster we accelerate the consumption of the client's virtual ram memory, causing countless different types of critical error in one short period of time, in many forums that I've seen on topics involving critical, the solution that stands out the most is about downloading a new clean "system"
    • Do you think that everything on the system is loaded regardless if you use it or not ? or even worst, are they loaded even if they exist as textures/meshes but not defined on the DAT files ?
    • DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt
    • Yes, it is, it's not hard to do (if you know what you're doing); just time consuming.   To make some things clear: 1. You can not create .ukx files with animated skeletalmeshes inside, by using any of the freeshared L2Editors (basically, no support for .psa files) 2. You need a patched UT2003/UT2004. You can either get your own ut2004 and download Gildor's patch from his web, or use any of these: When you use these, you should be able to import both .psk and .psa animations > link the skeletalmesh to the psa > save as .ukx > use ut2down to convert the file to l2 format > encrypt the .ukx with standard l2 encryption (you can use mxc encdec, you can find it in the folder of the l2editor i shared). Your best bet is to use pawnviewer (aka dev mode) to test that. If you have troubles with that process then leave a reply here, otherwise, if it works correctly, you can move on to adding missing animnotify classes to you unrealed, then proper animnotifies, sounds, effects or w/e is missing from your .ukx files. Keep in mind that this is overall not difficult but a huge amount of work (unless you're good at scripting/macros) since you'd need to manually re-create every single animnotify, by hand. If you have doubts or i wasn't clear enough let me know here. (in case you don't know what an animnotify is: UDN - Two - AnimNotifies (unrealengine.com) )  
    • Welcome to JewStor Service!!!   ❖Ready-made verified wallets, exchanges, business banks and to order accounts. ❖EU/UK/US/DE Stuff: 100% Verified! Reliable financial tools for your business. ❖Popular items available include: Stripe business + Payoneer, Deutshce Bank, BBVA ES, Xapo Bank, Revolut business / personal, Santander Bank, Wallester business, Bitsa EU, Binance EU, Qonto Business, Blackcatcard EU, Shopify Payments, ICard EU, N26 EU, Naga Pay EU, Paysera EU, Mistertango Business and many others.
  • Topics