L2J Archid Interlude Server Project

I present to you guys my newest work.. Archid Graphical User interface

2ce0x2d.png

width=1024 height=640http://i37.tinypic.com/mr7b6b.png[/img]

This is still beta but we will devote more work into it after we are done with some critical features (Oly, Grand Bosses, etc).

With this GUI u will have the freedom to do a lot of stuff on the Server PC, so no more need to restart the server if u changed something, or log on gm to ban some one, etc.. Everything will be manageable via Archid GUI.

2ce0x2d.png

This is still beta but we will devote more work into it after we are done with some critical features (Oly, Grand Bosses, etc).

With this GUI u will have the freedom to do a lot of stuff on the Server PC, so no more need to restart the server if u changed something, or log on gm to ban some one, etc.. Everything will be manageable via Archid GUI.

Bro No Word's...

2ce0x2d.png

WHAT-THE--beep- .......... That means PRO at development...

the proz0r showed us again hes skills btw kidzor have lvl99 leech skill it has 99999 power ;)

but that still doesnt matter those who know almost all packs are see what things leeched and what things things(even if hard to find the non leeched stuff in it) :)

the proz0r showed us again hes skills btw kidzor have lvl99 leech skill it has 99999 power ;)

but that still doesnt matter those who know almost all packs are see what things leeched and what things things(even if hard to find the non leeched stuff in it) :)

leeched ur nab emu thingy was messed up by ur pro lord rex, this one i did it from scratch with JTextAreas as a extended class of JFrame, Emu failed ^^ and emu didn't had this kinda gui it had some things with tvt and some messages that get prints on console? am i right?

So before judging something u should do it yourself or investigate more, everybody likes to "THINK" that they are some smart asses. ^^

LOL setekh go and check your forum rediculus things OMG if you want to call archid a really cool project go and delete this things from your forum in the name of god

btw keep working on your project (lier :) )